Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
1 Threads
2 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-27-2017, 11:32 AM by Callanthas Posted | 05-27-2017, 10:44 AM

Random Event

Daily life in The City is pretty much like daily life everywhere: Boring and never deviates from the standard.

Until today, that is. As you go around doing your daily routine, you notice a gaggle of onlookers, intently looking at the filming equipment surrounding a very picturesque area of ChonChon.

In the midst of busy crew members, a man that looks that seems to be the director is hysterical. "What do you mean the actors disappeared?! I only have the permit for today, we need to film this now?" Desperate, the man turns to the crowd and uses a loudspeaker.
"I need TWO people to act a dramatic show down between mortal enemies! Anybody know how to act?"

Quest Mechanics!

This is an open quest for any characters: will you accept it?

The quest is for a maximum of three characters.

All three have the chance to receive a new dominion or a mastery increase at the end of this quest.

All three have a 80% chance of receiving a reward.

— Each participant in the thread must have at least 5 posts each to be eligible for the reward.

— The thread must be finished before archiving, and must address the issue of successfully (or not) acting the dramatic scene, to be eligible for the reward.

— It is up to the roleplayers to decide what happens in the thread; the NPC account will not be playing the robbers. You can choose to either succeed with the mission or fail; there will be no OOC or IC consequences if you fail the mission.

— If you accept, and complete the above necessary tasks, you will be eligible for a reward, which will be rolled at the completion of this thread. If you decline, you will forfeit your reward.

The first two characters to post have accepted this quest.

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-27-2017, 10:55 AM

Alehkar

Find Jinki

Quote Post
Played by Lavadakins
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
n/a
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-27-2017, 11:05 AM

Jinki

Find Chieko Hashimoto

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Spirit Detectives
Wanted Thread
College student
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
99 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-27-2017, 11:05 AM

Chieko

Find Ennui

Quote Post
Played by Callanthas
Development Thread
Plot & NPC
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
1 Threads
2 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-27-2017, 11:40 AM

Random Event

"You!" the man shrieks, obviously desperate, as he points at Alehkar. "And you!" he repeats the same action, this time at Jinki. "And we need a pretty girl! YOU!" he screeches, pointing at Chieko.
"Come here, come here! There are no lines, you just hate each other and want to see the other dead. The girl can be a love interest or another enemy, I don't care. Just make it epic! If you have any cool dominions, use them! But please do not hurt anyone! Do you know how hard it is to get blood off a lens?!"

He sighs and walks over to his chair. "Ready? Lights, Camera, Action!"

Quest Mechanics

You can now begin Roleplaying! The stage is yours to do as you wish. Remember,
you have to have 5 posts per character to be eligible for the reward!

Find Jinki

Quote Post
Played by Lavadakins
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
n/a
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-27-2017, 06:45 PM

I can move mountains

†Hate Only The Gods Could Pleasure†

Jinki had only been passing the group of people, curious at first at what was going on. It was unusual for a crowd to be gathered in the broad daylight. Well, not unless something had happened like hopefully a murder or something. What he saw disappointed him but as he turned away, someone started to shout at him. He turned around and saw a pathetic man all but shrieking at him, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

He did not want to be apart of these shenanigans, much less appear on film. But.... it might prove to be something interesting to pass the time with.

Jinki appeased the man by walking up, smoothing out his outfit and playing with the ends of his jacket. His eyes followed the man's pointing and saw someone familiar. A grin spread on his face as he tried to remember the name the man gave him that night. Alan? Alex? It was one of those but something told him that it was a ruse. Either way, he had something to go by.

What amused him the most, however, was the fact that the director was saying to use their dominions. Why must he ask that of him and not expect him to maim anyone? The restraint he must show was awfully boring but he relented with so many watching. At least they appreciated beauty when they picked him out. He preened for a second before his eyes traveled to the woman that the director picked out.

Now things would get interesting with her there.

notes;
Wearing THIS

I can work a miracle

( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )

Find Chieko Hashimoto

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Spirit Detectives
Wanted Thread
College student
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
99 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-27-2017, 11:58 PM by Chieko Hashimoto Posted | 05-27-2017, 08:38 PM

Who would have guessed that a normal trip through the area would result in a movie? Fresh from classes, our young heroine rode through the streets on her bicycle. Her long silky black hair blew gently in the passing winds and she wore a more pleasant smile on her face. It really was a normal day but for someone who spent their nights fighting crimes normal was a needed thing from time to time.

Today was a day without worry over crime, lovers, school test everything. Chieko had decided that she would take this day by storm and so far everything had been peaceful and stress free. She drove safely along the streets and made sure that she wasn't going too fast and couldn't stop if someone jumped out in front of her. Safety first!

She slowed down more when she noticed a group of people had stopped and were looking at something. There were no screams and she didn't hear a siren so she assumed it wasn't anything horrible. There was a voice in the distance yelling about actors being missing and that caught her attention. Was someone filming a movie? She walked her bike closer and around a few people to get a better look and that turned out to seal her fate. The director called out to her and Chieko couldn't even pretend she didn't hear him because they were looking right at each other.

"Me? You want me?"

The idea of acting didn't scare her at all given she was going to college and learning to act. But what was this about? What was the story? Where was the script? Chieko eyed the man when he said to use their dominions, and even though he said not to hurt anyone she didn't like that idea. "Wait!" she called out. "You have to give us something to go on! Is this modern? Western? Is it drama? Or action? You can't just say action!" she stamped her foot causing her breast to move inside of her blouse.

outfit

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-27-2017, 10:16 PM

WHAT BEAUTY! Finally! His calling had come! Just what he was searching for all his life! At first he thought perhaps he was meant to be a barista, but this! This was just absolutely perfect! What better way to have entertainment than to be just that? Of course, he supposed he would have to do with the counter parts, but he would steal the show.

Crowds were not something he preferred, but the amount of vigor and emotion floating around the heads of the audience was too much to pass up. With a coffee cup in hand, and a shopping bag in the other, he had been standing just to the side of everyone when abruptly the director had pointed to him. His eyes widened overly so, and he used the hand around the coffee cup to have his finger point to his own chest as if in ‘Who me?’. Innocent portrayal and almost sheepishness, except there was no blush. He had not yet to get that down pat, apparently it was not easy to fake.

Alehk cleared his throat, and reached down into his bag to reveal with over emphasis and flourish a brilliant and sparkly silver satin scarf. He immediately wrapped it around his neck, placed his bag and coffee on the ground very carefully (anyone who tried to steal it would obviously be dead within a few minutes – after the scene, of course) straightened that of his perfect overcoat, lifted his chin and made way to the lights. Cameras. Action!

Of course, he had noted the woman with ridiculously large breasts (how did she even stand up straight?) and, without much insight he noted that of a familiar face that he could not place. No one was ever important enough to remember, unless of course some form of deal had been made and even then he tended to forget for a few years.

The girl was complaining about not knowing what to do, her voice almost shrill to his ears and he wanted to back hand her, but of course held back. He was a professional after all. And all professionals must hold their personal displeasures aside, especially in acting. It was most important he refrain from maiming anyone.

He stood there. Cleared his throat and let his eyes slip shut. His breath escaping in a slow calculation, as if he really did need to calm his nerves. Not that he had such trivial emotion. But, one always likes to play pretend. Especially since he was a professional actor now!

Abruptly his eyes flashed open, shadows covering his eyes completely so only a depth of darkness could be seen. The beautiful silver vanishing to make way for the image of nothingness. Anger portrayed across his facial features, to the point where it looked as if he was enraged at the big bossom woman. “How dare you kiss my man! We were one. We were..” He flourished his hand out towards the crowd with as much emphasis as he could, before pivoting to scowl towards the woman with as much evil scorn as he could.

“We were soul mates! How dare you? With your breasts popping, and your lips quivering. I will have your head woman of scorn! Your head!” The words echoed out, loud and enounced with impeccable outrage and yet, his lip quivered ever so much as if she had personally stabbed him in the heart. Just at that moment his hand balled into a fist, thumping against his heart before he spun towards Jinki.

“Nothing is left! Nothing but the blackness of this soul. How could you my darling?! How could you?

"speaking" | thinking

Find Jinki

Quote Post
Played by Lavadakins
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
n/a
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-27-2017, 11:09 PM

I can move mountains

Oh ho. So that’s the way it was going to be?

Jinki smirked and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his silk undershirt. Entering into the shot behind the girl with the rather large breasts, he wrapped one arm around her waist and revealed himself. His grin grew as his grip tightened around her waist as he leveled his gaze at the familiar man. He was sure that they would edit out her little temper tantrum but him? One couldn’t help but notice him.

”Darling, didn’t I tell you not to get carried away? We only had to make sure he noticed. Not leave marks for the world to see.. Leave this to me, pet.”

Jinki’s free hand drifted down to the girl’s skirt, playing with the edge as he only broke the other’s gaze to purr to her. He exposed more of his neck with a slight twist to show some lipstick stain on his porcelain neck. Before entering the shot, he’d grabbed some whore’s callus excuse of makeup and marked himself with it.

Abandoning the plaid skirt, his hand picked up the girl's and gave it a soft kiss, winking at the other man. He was playing the scorned lover? Well he was the devil that set up the betrayal. And he was after hearts today. His face went from one of evil intent to absolute scorn as he viewed the other man as if he was an insect he had just finished poking. Jinki had to keep himself from tutting at the sight of the scarf.

How cute.

"Oh I could. Quite easily, in fact Brenden. I'm in shock that you actually believed we were soulmates. Had I'd known you were this infatuated with me, I would have ran this con a lot longer. Drained you slowly of every penny you possessed."

notes;
Wearing THIS

I can work a miracle

( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )

Find Chieko Hashimoto

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Spirit Detectives
Wanted Thread
College student
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
99 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-28-2017, 12:06 AM by Chieko Hashimoto Posted | 05-28-2017, 12:04 AM

One thing that she was going to have to get used to was directors who weren't very good at their jobs. Chieko wasn't a professional yet but she knew that unless there was a direction, a vision that at least one person had the rest were going to go in all different directions and it would be the worst film EVER. She waited for him to at least acknowledge her but that didn't happen. Instead she found herself under a cruel gaze from a man that she had never met before. Was she not allowed to ask questions? Only the worst actors didn't speak with the director about the work in progress. amateur

She stared back at the man who had pulled out a ridiculous looking scarf and she silently prayed that he had made it himself. The thought of there being more than one of those things was horrifying. From the look of things so far she was guessing this was going to be a horror film staring the guy from the black and white Noseferatu film. Chieko wasn't liking where this was going but she didn't run away.

Then he spoke and she literally flinched from the over exaggerating acting he put on. He was going all out for sure, no one could deny him that. The look on her face changed to complete shock and embarrassment when he mentioned her breasts and she quickly shield them with her arms. Admittedly she was taken back by the comment and left with reddening cheeks and lips that felt like quivering right then and there. This guy was really putting on a show here and he had no shame.

The shy girl almost yelped when the other man appeared behind her and snaked his arm around her hip. She had been staring at the other male so intently that she hadn't noticed the blonde move. She almost squirmed to get away as he tightened his grip on her and she looked up at him with a frown tugging her lips crooked. Chieko was quick to shove her hands down to catch her skirt as he toyed with it just to make sure he didn't pull it up even a little. The director had asked that they use their dominions well she had just done that. Speed.

"Hey watch it buddy." she said under her breath. Acting was fine but she didn't say anything about removing any clothes. The lip stick on his neck was a nice touch, but she had no idea that he had done it himself, though it did look off too much texture. She did nothing as he kissed her hand and it was here that she had to make a decision. If she was going to stick around she would going to act. "Yea Brendon! Who do you think you are coming to me like this?" she shouted cocking a hip to the side where she placed a firm fist and reached out to point and wag a finger at him with her other hand while popping her neck side to side 'girl friend like'. "Soul makes? How bout not. I didn't' take your man. He came running!"

Chieko was in the moment and it actually felt good just being silly and over doing it. She even considered snapping her fingers but would that be going too far?

SNAP SNAP SNAP

outfit

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-28-2017, 10:22 PM by Alehkar Garieptol Posted | 05-28-2017, 10:21 PM

Look at all his adoring fans! Their eyes transfixed on the developing scene as if it was pure magic! He could do this all by himself, but alas apparently others were needed! Needed to make him look so much better. Not that he was vain. That was an impossibility, after all. But, if it was at all possible, he could say he was definitely a pinch entertained, which was all he ever wished. Who would have thought he would make it to the big screen all on the very first day he decided to become an actor. What luck! Well, Okay maybe he had decided because of this, but no one needed to point that out. Okay?

At the display of affection from Jinki to Chieko, if you could call it that, more like groping,A dark shadow droplet slid down his cheek to mimic that of a tear (because, well, Alehkar could not cry but oh he had witnessed many tears of sorrow), and then another dropped as he watched the display between the mediocre actor and actress before him. Now he knew how Meryl Streep felt whenever she took to the screen. Shock flourished over his features at the mention from JInki’s lips of con, betrayal and scorn flushed in over indulged emotions, to the point it could be thought that his own emotions were erupting there on stage. Of course, that was just a silly little trick.

“A con you say? Came running you say? Tell me. No! Tell her what you whispered to me in the dead of night.” (Lovers did that, right? He was sure he saw it on television at one point in time) “Tell her, Tell her how you talked of running away. Escaping your life and coming to me..Please..” His words quivered, shook as they bubbled out of him. The man in the silver overly sparkly scarf took a step forward, rage enveloping his entire being before he fell to his knees before Jinki and Chieko. All for the show. Jinki best not get used to it. His long fingers reaching out to try and grip Jinki’s hand in a plea.

“Please don’t do this. I will give you anything you want. Anything at all. Come with me and we will enjoy the beauty of love or…I’ll..I’ll..” What do lovers do when scorned? Oh! That was right! Murder and Maim, right? Or was that too much? Alehkar was not quite certain. He had never had the experience there, and was definitely not a RomCom type of demon. Black shadowed eyes scowled abruptly over at Chieko. The hurt and rage consuming him in the perfect portrayal. “I will take her beautiful eyes and turn them to nothingness. Just as your betrayal has done to me!”

"speaking" | thinking

Find Pouf

Quote Post
Played by Pouf
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
34 Threads
628 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-29-2017, 01:42 AM

Mastery Gift for JINKI

Your dominion has grown in strength. Be careful: the danger of it has risen.

Your DUPLICITY dominion ...

... has now achieved the mastery MINOR. Congratulations!

Find Jinki

Quote Post
Played by Lavadakins
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
n/a
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-29-2017, 08:04 PM

I can move mountains

A light laugh came from his lips at the acting, the reaction of the character he’d created was just utterly amused. The small demon watched as the other hit his knees, pleading with him about how how he would give him anything. Was this truly an imitation of what human actually did? No wonder they were subjugated to the demons. They really were that pathetic, even if it was an imitation.

”Please don’t do this.. Jinki smirked back that the girl, smoothing out his coast again as if something had gotten on it, ”I already have. You see, I ran to her once I realized that you were the son of that murderer.”

Jinki sneered down at the guy as he knelt there. He pulled out a tissue from his jacket, a black silk one if you don't mind. He threw it down to the guy for him to mop up those disgusting emotions he was playing at. The action knocked his hand away from him, the obvious denial of the man. His cold but beautiful face shone as he looked down at the man, smiling contemptuously.

His character had no remorse, none at all. Well, it wasn't too far from the truth but what was acting without a little bit of the truth?

"Go ahead, kill her if you wish. She is only my partner in this. No, actually do kill her, I'll get more of the money if you do. I desire something more than just your heart and I'm already getting it." He scoffed and leaned down towards him, still smiling like was an angel sent from Heaven. "I utterly destroyed you, like your father did to me."

notes;
Wearing THIS

I can work a miracle

( ♛ DORIAN PAVUS ♛ )

Find Chieko Hashimoto

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Spirit Detectives
Wanted Thread
College student
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
99 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-30-2017, 04:38 AM by Chieko Hashimoto Posted | 05-30-2017, 04:31 AM

This was ridiculous. It really was and she could see her drama teacher literally face/palming at this sad excuse for a show. But in whatever this was, there was an undeniable humor that she couldn't get passed. It felt like the first week in drama class when her teacher had the class act out their impressions of scenes or people from cards he had drawn.

It was all light hearted fun and was easier to let go and be silly because they weren't getting graded for it. Chieko glanced at the director to see if he was even still there and how he was taking all this. She wouldn't have been surprised if all she caught what the hind side of his car as he drove off never to return to that part of the city.

Not that she was one to judge, but the buxom school girl couldn't help but notice there was something odd about the dark haired male. He had what some would call an 'other worldly presents'. He got on his knees in front of the blonde male and she was sure that there was about to be some pleading. "Pfft." she flipped her hair then folded her arms under her breasts.

Chieko went along with whatever the blonde male, her supposed date, said and she nodded her head to agree so that the audience and the director could see her involvement. "Like father like son I say." she added in her bit and another hair toss at the mention of a murderer.

It was hard to say where they were going with this, but as a blooming actress, she was going to see this through to the end. Chieko's character was the spoiled type she thought, but with enough sass that she could pass as someone tougher than she was. "You can stop begging honey. He ain't coming back."

The blonde spoke again and what he said stole their synergy right from under them. How dare he? Offering up her as a sacrifice? Well the show must go on and in keeping in character she did the only thing that her character would do. Chieko stepped around behind him while he was leaning over looking at the dark haired man on his knees and she shoved a foot against his ass and pushed him forward. "Loser! I don't think so. Nobody's killing me ya hear? God you both deserve each other."

outfit

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-31-2017, 02:15 AM

His eyes widened, and slowly the black began to fade from view until crystal clear silver eyes stared up into the hatred of Jinki’s face when he mentioned son of a murderer. (oh my god what a twist! How very exciting). But when the silk scarf came out and was tossed towards Alehk, he had to stop himself from flinching from it, although he did just a little to show as if he had been slapped. Still. Who knew when he had actually cleaned that thing last? It probably sat in his pocket like a dirty snot rag or something. God. Now Alehkar was starting to feel dirty, even though it barely touched against his own silk scarf. It didn’t even have any style to it at all. What a way for the blonde haired Mr. Short to try to be like Alehkar, too bad he was just not stylish enough. (snorts)

“A murderer? My father was a brilliant doctor! A brilliant surgeon! He would never harm a soul.” His eyes flashed towards Chieko as the big bosom woman seemed to put her arms under them, and Oh My God could they look even bigger? He was a little terrified she would fall and smother his face with them. Ew. Imagine how much sweat would be in there on this hot day. The thought grossed him out, but he pushed it aside. He was a professional. He needed to act as one. He needed to be perfect for his audience. Just as Chieko moved behind Jinki to push him, Alehkar used his speed to stand up and out of the way, seemingly switching places to where Jinki had been standing.

“You never loved me? You just used me for no reason but some illusion my great father was a murderer! You would throw this poor girl to my blades, simply for your own whims? You may have destroyed my heart. You may have destroyed my soul. But you will not destroy my future! ” Alehkar stared down with disdain at the short man before turning his head to look at Chieko. “Do you even stand by him still? Look at how little he cares for me. For you. You are nothing but a mockery, why not show him how pitiful he really is?” Alehkar let his hand slip inside his coat before pulling out a dagger and holding it out for Chieko. “Revenge is best, with emotions rolling, don’t you think?” Of course, the dagger was real. But, well, c’mon he was a little under prepared here! It wasn’t like Chieko would actually stab Jinki (a shame really).

"speaking" | thinking

Subscribe Pages (2): 1 2 Next »