Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 10:56 PM by Titmouse Posted | 05-30-2017, 07:24 PM

CLICK HERE FOR TUMBLR PAGE

this thread is for doodles and sketches that are rp based (and maybe sometimes just ones i'm proud of)

to start it off, it's a (naked) shar :>

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 06-07-2017, 01:15 AM

WIP

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 04:18 PM

click here for the enlarged version

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 07:00 PM

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-20-2017, 07:04 PM

I keep kicking at the curb with my worn out shoes and I keep running into stranger's that say I know you and I don't wanna be a proud man just wanna be a man. A little less like my father and more like my dad. I wanna hunt like David, I wanna kill me a giant man, I wanna slay my demons, But I got lots of them, I got lots of them.

I try to keep my conscience clean. I try to keep myself out of your bad dreams. I try to wash my hands for you every night, oh, lest you find my strangling fingers wrapped around tight. I wanna hunt like David, I want to kill me a giant man, I wanna slay my demons, But I got lots of them, I got lots of them.

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 07-24-2017, 06:14 PM by Titmouse Posted | 07-20-2017, 09:28 PM

And way down we gO

I have never known peace like the damp grass that yields to me. I have never known hunger like these insects that feast on me. A thousand teeth and yours among them, I know, Our hungers appeased, our heart beats becoming slow.

We'll lay here for years or for hours, Thrown here or found, to freeze or to thaw So long, we'd become the flowers. Two corpses we were, two corpses I saw.

And they'd find us in a week, When the weather gets hot. After the insects have made their claim, I'll be home with you, I'll be home with you.

I have never known sleep like this slumber that creeps to me. I have never known colors like this morning reveals to me. And you haven't moved an inch such that I would not know. If you sleep always like this, flesh calmly going cold

We'll lay here for years or for hours, Your hand in my hand, so still and discreet. So long, we'd become the flowers, We'd feed well the land and worry the sheep.

And they'd find us in a week, When the cattle'd show fear, After the insects have made their claim. After the foxes have known our taste, I'll be home with you, I'll be home with you.

And they'd find us in a week, When the weather gets hot. And they'd find us in a week, When the cattle'd show fear.

And they'd find us in a week, When the buzzards get loud. After the insects have made their claim, After the foxes have known our taste. After the raven has had his say, I'll be home with you, I'll be home with you.
I have never known peace like the damp grass that yields to me. I have never known hunger like these insects that feast on me. A thousand teeth and yours among them, I know, Our hungers appeased, our heart beats becoming slow.

We'll lay here for years or for hours, Thrown here or found, to freeze or to thaw So long, we'd become the flowers. Two corpses we were, two corpses I saw.

And they'd find us in a week, When the weather gets hot. After the insects have made their claim, I'll be home with you, I'll be home with you.

I have never known sleep like this slumber that creeps to me. I have never known colors like this morning reveals to me. And you haven't moved an inch such that I would not know. If you sleep always like this, flesh calmly going cold

ooc | [000] template by hilli

Code:
<div class="content"><div class="content"><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya:400italic,700italic,700,400&subset=latin,latin-ext' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cinzel' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<div class="udawn"><div class="udawn-ly">And way down we gO</div><div class="udawn1"></div>
<br>
<p>
text <b>text</b>
</p>
<br>
<div class="udawn-ooc">ooc | <b>[000]</b> template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12002">hilli</a></div></div></div></div>

<style>
.udawn {width:600px; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:10px auto; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:'Alegreya', serif; } .udawn1 { background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/L39msmQ.png'); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; width:100px; height:500px; border:1px solid black; outline:1px solid white; float:right; margin:25px;  } .udawn-ooc{font-family: 'Cinzel', serif; line-height: 1.3; font-size:13px; border-top:1px dotted; text-align:center;} .udawn b {color:#808080; } .udawn b:before { content: open-quote; } .udawn b:after { content: close-quote; } .udawn p {text-indent:50px; line-height: 2; } .udawn-ly {font-family: 'Cinzel', serif; font-size:18pt; line-height: 1.3; text-align:center; border-bottom:1px dotted; letter-spacing:15px; }</style>

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-23-2017, 04:22 AM

I keep kicking at the curb with my worn out shoes and I keep running into stranger's that say I know you and I don't wanna be a proud man just wanna be a man. A little less like my father and more like my dad. I wanna hunt like David, I wanna kill me a giant man, I wanna slay my demons, But I got lots of them, I got lots of them.

I try to keep my conscience clean. I try to keep myself out of your bad dreams. I try to wash my hands for you every night, oh, lest you find my strangling fingers wrapped around tight. I wanna hunt like David, I want to kill me a giant man, I wanna slay my demons, But I got lots of them, I got lots of them.

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 02:51 PM by Titmouse Posted | 07-24-2017, 06:02 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. "Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing." Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. "Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing." Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 02:51 PM by Titmouse Posted | 07-24-2017, 06:07 PM

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 02:52 PM by Titmouse Posted | 07-24-2017, 06:12 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse odio metus, pellentesque at est at, vulputate blandit diam. Proin elementum urna et hendrerit egestas. Donec eget erat posuere tortor gravida viverra et eget purus. Nunc eu tortor malesuada, tincidunt nisl hendrerit, ultrices ante. "Phasellus laoreet aliquam libero in tincidunt. Suspendisse potenti. Donec egestas sodales magna, id dignissim eros dapibus non." Nam vel mattis nisl, et pellentesque augue. Pellentesque ornare semper mi vel scelerisque.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse odio metus, pellentesque at est at, vulputate blandit diam. Proin elementum urna et hendrerit egestas. Donec eget erat posuere tortor gravida viverra et eget purus. Nunc eu tortor malesuada, tincidunt nisl hendrerit, ultrices ante. Phasellus laoreet aliquam libero in tincidunt. Suspendisse potenti. Donec egestas sodales magna, id dignissim eros dapibus non. Nam vel mattis nisl, et pellentesque augue. Pellentesque ornare semper mi vel scelerisque.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse odio metus, pellentesque at est at, vulputate blandit diam. Proin elementum urna et hendrerit egestas. Donec eget erat posuere tortor gravida viverra et eget purus. Nunc eu tortor malesuada, tincidunt nisl hendrerit, ultrices ante. Phasellus laoreet aliquam libero in tincidunt. Suspendisse potenti. Donec egestas sodales magna, id dignissim eros dapibus non. Nam vel mattis nisl, et pellentesque augue. Pellentesque ornare semper mi vel scelerisque.

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 02:52 PM by Titmouse Posted | 07-24-2017, 06:31 PM

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 08-24-2017, 05:15 PM by Titmouse Posted | 07-31-2017, 02:47 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing. Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing. Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya:400,400i,700,700i" rel="stylesheet"><div class="amont"><div class="amont-in">
<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. <b>Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing.</b> Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.
<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. <b>Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing.</b> Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.
<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. <span class="npc">Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing.</span> Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.
</div></div>

<style>.amont {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/oixVJEn.png'); padding: 200px 20px 15px 20px; background-color:#11100e; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; } .amont-in {width:550px; background-color:rgba(17, 16, 14, .9) ; background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px} .amont p {text-indent:25px; color:#858b8c; font-family: 'Alegreya', serif; font-size:16px; padding: 5px; line-height:1.6; text-align:justify; opacity:.75; } .amont b {color:#2f73b8; } .amont b:before { content: open-quote; } .amont b:after { content: close-quote; } .amont .npc {font-weight:700; color:#ffb84d; } .amont .npc:before { content: open-quote; } .amont .npc:after { content: close-quote; }</style>

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 08-02-2017, 04:25 PM

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya:400,400i,700,700i" rel="stylesheet"><div class="pandata"><div class="pandata-in">
<p>
<p>
<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ornare, lectus quis adipiscing fermentum, libero nibh auctor neque, vel iaculis metus nisl id enim. Praesent sollicitudin ligula vel ligula viverra quis gravida est dapibus. Pellentesque scelerisque, nibh sit amet facilisis tristique, purus nibh scelerisque purus, vitae fringilla quam mi non tortor. <span class="npc">Phasellus tincidunt facilisis felis. Nam facilisis leo non urna sollicitudin adipiscing.</span> Donec pretium suscipit auctor. Nam cursus, sapien eu dictum scelerisque, tellus orci consectetur libero, vitae ultricies nisi urna lacinia mauris. Suspendisse porta aliquam neque a fringilla. Phasellus lacinia semper neque. Cras at nibh nisi, id euismod nisi.
</div></div>

<style>.pandata {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/lzSjn1b.png'); padding: 200px 20px 15px 20px; background-color:#181818; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; } .pandata-in {width:550px; background-color:rgba(24, 24, 24, .9) ; background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px} .pandata p {text-indent:25px; color:#6da5a7; font-family: 'Alegreya', serif; font-size:16px; padding: 5px; line-height:1.6; text-align:justify; opacity:.75; } .pandata b {color:#fff; } .pandata b:before { content: open-quote; } .pandata b:after { content: close-quote; } .pandata .npc {font-weight:700; color:#61faff; } .pandata .npc:before { content: open-quote; } .pandata .npc:after { content: close-quote; }</style>

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 08-06-2017, 05:05 PM

FREEBIE CODES

These tables are all codes that are free to use! Anyone can use them and there's no claiming system, just copy the code of whichever one you would like to use :)

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya:400,400i,700,700i" rel="stylesheet"><div class="freet1"><div class="freet1-in">
<p>
text <b>speech</b> <span class="npc">npc</span>
</div></div>

<style>.freet1 {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/CavWA0K.png'); padding: 15px 20px 150px 20px; background-color:#15110b; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; } .freet1-in {width:550px; background-color:rgba(21, 17, 11, .75) ; background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px} .freet1 p {text-indent:25px; color:#965f40; font-family: 'Alegreya', serif; font-size:16px; padding: 5px; line-height:1.6; text-align:justify; opacity:.75; } .freet1 b {color:#f4fa74; } .freet1 b:before { content: open-quote; } .freet1 b:after { content: close-quote; } .freet1 .npc {font-weight:700; color:#fff; } .freet1 .npc:before { content: open-quote; } .freet1 .npc:after { content: close-quote; }</style>

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya:400,400i,700,700i" rel="stylesheet"><div class="freet2"><div class="freet2-in">
<p>
</div></div>

<style>.freet2 {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/viwPNv8.png'); padding: 15px 20px 150px 20px; background-color:#2d3939; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; } .freet2-in {width:550px; background-color:rgba(45, 57, 57, .75) ; background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px} .freet2 p {text-indent:25px; color:#091010; font-family: 'Alegreya', serif; font-size:16px; padding: 5px; line-height:1.6; text-align:justify; opacity:.75; } .freet2 b {color:#969997; } .freet2 b:before { content: open-quote; } .freet2 b:after { content: close-quote; } .freet2 .npc {font-weight:700; color:#000; } .freet2 .npc:before { content: open-quote; } .freet2 .npc:after { content: close-quote; }</style>

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya:400,400i,700,700i" rel="stylesheet"><div class="freet3"><div class="freet3-in">
<p>
</div></div>

<style>.freet3 {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/qoYuOVi.png'); padding: 150px 20px 15px 20px; background-color:#003152; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; } .freet3-in {width:550px; background-color:rgba(0, 49, 82, .75) ; background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px} .freet3 p {text-indent:25px; color:#a5a5b2; font-family: 'Alegreya', serif; font-size:16px; padding: 5px; line-height:1.6; text-align:justify; opacity:.8; } .freet3 b {color:#e8efee; } .freet3 b:before { content: open-quote; } .freet3 b:after { content: close-quote; } .freet3 .npc {font-weight:700; color:#001122; } .freet3 .npc:before { content: open-quote; } .freet3 .npc:after { content: close-quote; }</style>

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya:400,400i,700,700i" rel="stylesheet"><div class="freet4"><div class="freet4-in">
<p>
</div></div>

<style>.freet4 {width:580px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/UnCK6Ep.png'); padding: 150px 20px 15px 20px; background-color:#0b0404; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; } .freet4-in {width:550px; background-color:rgba(11, 4, 4, .65) ; background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px} .freet4 p {text-indent:25px; color:#8d574d; font-family: 'Alegreya', serif; font-size:16px; padding: 5px; line-height:1.6; text-align:justify; opacity:.75; } .freet4 b {color:#e7a569; } .freet4 b:before { content: open-quote; } .freet4 b:after { content: close-quote; } .freet4 .npc {font-weight:700; color:#6276de; } .freet4 .npc:before { content: open-quote; } .freet4 .npc:after { content: close-quote; }</style>

Find Titmouse

Quote Post
Played by Titmouse
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
N/A
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
37 Posts