Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 06-28-2017, 12:57 PM

She's practically beaming at the validation that came with the statement that Chester was lucky to have found her. It was not as though she were under any illusion about that - she was absolutely certain of it the moment she saw Chester - but reiteration of such things were always very pleasing to her. "He's big and plump now" she says with a small chuckle weaved in her words. Chester was sizeably different from when she first met him; he'd filled out about 30-40lbs that he'd been missing... and then some, because the serpent loved to give the beast food repeatedly.

Oh, what a surprise! She'd not have figured out that THAT was what the woman was breeding in those prisons! "Oh reptiles!" the excitement is very notable in her voice, and the way she moves is reminiscent of a happy, skipping child. "A Hydra is a reptile too, you know." arguably - at least, she was pretty certain they were. Her needs were incredibly similar, anyway. When the woman divulges that she had a particular penchant for rainforest species, the serpent cannot help but let out a small "oh" and undetermined wrinkle of her nose. "Those are the ones that like humidity and thick underbrush, aren't they?" she did not much like either of those things. Humidity in particular, or thick and highly-oxygenated air, was absolutely not her favorite condition. She felt sticky and unhappy, like she was being constricted and if it was too intense it might even make her feel sick and lazy. She preferred aridity, light and dry heat that touched her skin, not force its way through her pores like liquid. While she so loved snakes, they didn't always agree on the same ideas for a "perfect habitat." Many lizards on the other hand had very agreeable ideas that aligned best with her.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Avery Montgomery

Quote Post
Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Fashion Designer (Harlequin Designs)
Art Shop Thread
13 Threads
396 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 06-28-2017, 10:45 PM

“For sure. He’s handsome. I like crocodilians. They intimidate me because they are so intelligent, you can see them working things out when you meet their gaze.”

There was something to be said for a predator that had survived so long. One of nature’s few perfect hunters. Crocodilians hadn’t changed wildly over the years, either: they’d been largely unchanged because once something was right, why alter? Don’t fix what’s not broken.

Hydra…?

Are you a hydra then?

Avery looked over at her curiously. Kashiro didn’t strike him as a name as being terribly associated with hydras, he would’ve expected something more like Scylla or that other weird Greek one no one could pronounce, but maybe? Why else bring it up? “A lot of them, yeah. Or trees. Um. The ones I listed were Jamaican boas, but I have Brazilian and Argentine Rainbows as well, and I keep a lot of the arboreal species, like Emerald and Amazon tree boas, and I’m really fond of green tree pythons as well as white-lips. My favorite of the snakes I keep is my reticulated python though. I got her from a home that was neglecting her – they were feeding her mice to try and keep her small. She’s getting bigger now, taking jumbo rats… gonna have to size her up to rabbits here soon.” He did not sound like he minded.

“She’s a lavender goldenchild.” This is my explanation. “I also keep tarantulas, millipedes, and some lizards… usually ones that were invasive and wild-caught, but sometimes cases of neglect. I prefer snakes, because they’re easier and require less interaction, but I have a darling blue tegu who was caught wild where it ought not to have been. Took a lot, but he finally trusts me. Loves quail eggs.” Sounded chipper explaining this, but - “I like reptiles more than I do most people. I have a little hydra statue in my bathroom…?”

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-02-2017, 03:04 PM

"I quite like them that way. He is not so scary, as long as you know how to read him. That's true for all animals. Things happen because the person is an idiot." they were inherently simple to her, she knew how to handle them, knew how to predict their nature. The largest percent of fatalities from owning big cats as pets was contributed to small accidents and triggered instinct - almost never intentional, almost always the owner's fault. Serpents were the same, they thought differently and were not to be regarded with the same laws of ownership as one had for something "simple-minded" like a dog - they needed their own entirely-blank slate of treatment and one who did not properly adjust to the fact that they were not toys in the same way a little hamster was were the ones who were found on their garage floors with a massive constrictor around their limp body.
Kashiro was precisely this same way, but needless to say the people who chose to be around her allowed their perceptions to be fooled by her body, her human likeness, but she was no more than an animal and if she spontaneously started trying to shove their entire limb down her throat then there was nothing personal at all on her end.

The serpent cocked her head at odd angles as she surveyed her surroundings while they walked. Her movement was so smooth and fluid like she were programmed, or moving at twice the frame-rate than the rest of the world. There was not jagged movement, no jump to her steps, just smooth; inhumanly smooth. She's listening to all the names of the snakes that the woman owns - they all sounded quite lovely! "Ooo, I am very partial to constrictors. ..Oh, not that I have anything against the venomous types - we just.. never have much to talk about, you know. Very different lifestyles." she says this and she isn't remotely making small talk or jesting around - that was precisely why she preferred constrictors over venomous serpents. There wasn't enough to talk about. "Lavender.. goldenchild? I don't know what that is - is that the color of her skin?" she is not familiar with these technical names of morphs or preferred genetics or official names of mixes - she just knew that serpents' bodies were as unique as stripes were to tigers and fingerprints were to humans. She loved seeing the unique bodies of serpents, always so beautiful!

How strange that the woman would admit this, because "you say that like it should be any other way" "people" were never going to be better than reptiles, such a silly thing to imply that this was strange doctrine! It was supposed to be mandatory, going without saying.
The last statement freezes the serpent up for a second or two as she processed how she felt about this. Then she was just about vibrating with excitement, her grin wide as she skipped happily into the woman's path. "O-oh! We should go there next - to your bathroom! I want to see the hydra!" she had never actually met another Hydra before, so all she had to fawn over was media and artwork of them. It was rather unfortunate, similar to a caged wild-caught animal that had never seen another of its own kind.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Avery Montgomery

Quote Post
Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
13 Threads
396 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-03-2017, 01:33 AM

That he agreed with. Most of the time, animals were reacting defensively in fear: if you treated them with respect and gave them space, they were not going to lash out or bite you. Just how they functioned. Still, humans usually didn’t realize that. He did, because of Camazotz, he’d learned at a young age – she was more attuned to animals even than most demons. But, mm.

“It’s the name of the mutation that colors its pattern, yeah. Um.”

He dug his phone out of his pocket and pulled up a photo of a young-looking lavender golden child laying on a branch – which proved that Avery was not bullshitting when he said that his enclosures were usually pretty large and impressive. Reticulated pythons with room enough to climb? You bet’cha. He didn’t intend to own anything too big to give it a lot of room to move. She was young yet, but he gave her space. Retics liked to test their enclosures and liked room to really move, just the same. Big impressive beasts and they knew their size.

“I don’t own anything venomous, though not because I’m afraid – just because I don’t feel like dealing with the legalities of owning them.” Laws regulated how careful you had to be and unfortunately, Avery did not possess the power to speak to any kind of animal. He wished he did, but that wasn’t one of his gifts.

She wanted to go to – oh. Well okay then. “It’s just a little statue, it’s not real. It’s pretty though, handsculpted by someone from China when I visited last.” He thought the Chinese did better with serpentine appearances than most, though. Just his own personal opinion on the matter. “You’re welcome to take a look at it though. But I don’t live on this floor.”

Maybe she wasn't so bad after all?

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-09-2017, 06:11 PM

So many words she'd never heard before. Never had she thought that being a serpent was so.. complicated, but she figures that's just the human way of making everything complicated when it should not be. The snakes themselves did not mind the names of their coloration.
She was watching the woman take out and sift through her phone's gallery, then presenting to her a very beautiful picture of a serpent. She was particularly jovial, very happy to see the beauty! "Oh, lookit!" she breathed adoringly, leaning over to get a better look at the thing. Of course she noticed the enclosure far better than she noticed the serpent itself and was in awe of the space the creature had. She could practically feel just how appropriately-warm the enclosure was. It was not a jail at all, she thinks! Well, it WAS confining and did not give them the space they deserved, but she figures they did not get around quite like she did and did not need to be free at all times. Well, she thinks, they must be lesser serpents if they did not strangle the entity that kept them caged. It was nothing personal against the lady of course - it was a predator thing, and the serpent doubted she would understand. "hmm, the law is tricky like that. That's why I just break it." She says it so nonchalantly like she was giving the woman directions to some park. If she had wanted venomous snakes she would absolutely have venomous snakes but, again - not much to talk about.

She nods heartily when she's told that the hydra in her bathroom wasn't real - of course not! The Hydra was very much convinced that she was the only one that had ever existed - she certainly had seen many demons but none quite similar to her. "I would love to see your little statue!" she said with no dashed amount of enthusiasm. She assumed much of the myths and carvings and long-lost eyewitness accounts were about her - after all, she had traveled from North America to every corner o Europe, loping around and swimming in their lochs and swindling them out of their livestock and being given sacrifices to cull her appetite. It was all good fun, all for the sake of opportunistic survival and that had turned up a lot of different - but surprisingly-similar - accounts of her. "Yes, yes! And then you can show me all the snakes. I have a lot in common with constrictors, you see." that shouldn't have been as ominous as it was - it was a very simple statement, the quick happiness of her voice paling like she read the statement out of a dispassionate book. "But - unfortunate. Monai is the best floor, you see. Where do you live?" she, of course, called Monai home. All those of high society seemed to pool here and she was of little exception. It was where her business was - the legal one, anyway.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Onii

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Metalurgist | Biologist
Art Shop Thread
3 Threads
153 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-14-2017, 06:24 PM

Mastery Gift for AVERY MONTGOMERY

Your dominion has grown in strength. Be careful: the danger of it has risen.

Your ANIMALS dominion ...

... has now achieved the mastery PROFICIENT. Congratulations!

Find Avery Montgomery

Quote Post
Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
13 Threads
396 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-15-2017, 04:41 AM

Just break it. So casual, that admission. It wasn’t like Avery was going to go squeal on her, though – he generally kept a very wide berth from the law if he could help it. As far as he was concerned, the less they noticed he existed, the better.

So uhhhh, more power to you.

Impressed she wasn’t in jail though, if she was that brazen about admitting it. Ah well. He left it alone and instead brightened. “I’ve been planning to move here.” Because my neighbor is an asshole and if I don’t move, Camazotz might kill him and then I have to figure out how to cover it up and I have never dealt with anything that severe and I’m preeetty squeamish about blood. You don’t need to know all of that. “But right now I live on 319.” Behemoth. Not usually residential at all – but he was not your usual person. His label was successful and his condo was evidence of that.

Made all the more annoying that the new guy was such a douuuuchebag.

“You’re welcome to come visit though~ I think the statue is pretty. It’s handpainted.” He did not have a photo on it. A lot in common with constrictors? Do you like to asphyxiate people? Except, most constrictors didn’t actually kill that way, according to recent scientific studies. They just cut off blood flow, more than air. Hmm. “Do you have a favorite species of snake? I like arboreals best.”

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-15-2017, 05:20 PM

She wrinkles her nose just slightly in reflex at the admission of not living here. "Hmm, Behemoth is okay." and by that she meant it was not her cup of tea and therefore it paled in comparison to any property she owned. Monai was the place of socialites and doctors and lawyers and high society; it was the crux of The City, as she called it, and she lived right in the middle of it, treated it like her oyster, and there was little anyone could do about it. By now she'd amassed a very curious reputation as far as the other inhabitants were concerned, namely her neighbors; those who were most aware that the owner of Henche & Sweeney was very... well. like one of those very very eccentric multi-millionaire types, except instead of a rare white tiger on a leash as her pet she had a gator. "You should definitely move soon. Monai is the only habitable one." why, she'd decided that of course.

Everything else was rather fuzzy in her ears once she heard that she could go VISIT. She was ecstatic, her steps bouncy and happy like a little child prancing through a field of flowers. That was all she heard and she did not consider it like most who would kindly accept the offer just to be polite but never actually make a plan to go there so as not to bring the host discomfort. It was strange for a stranger to take up invitation to someone's home, wasn't it? Not to Henche. "Oh, yes! We will go after the pictures are developed. I want to see the Hydra, and then I will come see the snakes and you will tell me all their names and I will hold them." It was going to be so much fun, she thinks! Chester could stay and bathe a little longer, he could use the bath and it was good for his complexion - she could always come back for him when she had more meat for him to eat. Unless, of course, he fed himself on the tourists. Then she could save the meat for herself.

Oh, favorite species.. she wasn't quite sure of many scientific names for them, they never seemed to tell her very much about that. Perhaps all those strange latin words confused them, too. "I like the pythons, they have the heads like-" and she brought the tips of her fingers on both hands together to make a little wedge shape. "they have little grinny faces - very fun, they're very good company!" they had very adorable little skulls, she loved how round it was from the top!

"speaking" | thinking

Find Avery Montgomery

Quote Post
Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
13 Threads
396 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-15-2017, 10:09 PM

Definitely move soon. He…

Something about her reminded him a great deal of a child – in a good way. Not the annoying squalling tantrum throwing kind of way (though he suspected she was capable of that, too). Avery didn’t really like kids, pretty sure he hadn’t even liked himself when he was one, but he liked the almost gleeful mirth she possessed – seemed easy-going and happy in a disconnected sort of way. It was different from the usual jaded, bitter side of society he was used to (and very much a part of – why yes, Avery was bitter and jaded, thanks for asking).

After the photos. Just inviting herself to mess with the snakes. Thankfully, it wasn’t right after feeding day and he doubted she’d mind if she got bitten by a sourpuss, so –

“Okay. Would you like to have lunch brought in then? I know a good Thai place that delivers to my building,” he chirped, all friendly.

She both terrified him and seemed fun. Weird, but true, and he didn’t have a good reason to refuse her the invitation. His neighbor was probably done being a douchebag for today, after all.

“Pythons are my favorite in general. I really, really love Boelen’s Pythons. I’m lucky enough to have a pair of them but they are hard to breed in captivity.” I’m trying just the same because they’re absolutely stunning and worthwhile to work with, though. This he kept to himself. Rough-scaled pythons were high up on the list as well as savu pythons, too. Pretty~

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-15-2017, 10:25 PM

She was impulsive, she ran on an instinct that was weaving lines through many animals she had come across. Humans had ruined quite a lot, hadn't they? All the creatures that weren't apex predators, all the creatures who could not thrive and avoid the thumb of mankind, were not butchered to endangerment or forced to wear saddles to carry around their spoiled snotty children - so she acclimated, evolved similar in the way that animals do with their own behaviors. Whatever worked. That was the only law of nature. Whatever worked.

So she has no motive that makes her hide if she's happy, or dim how she's feeling. She was very outwardly exuberant not only because of that but because she was very much in love with the very expression of happiness; smiles, laughs, wrinkles of the face - it was very nice, nice enough that as she had fallen in love with it many many centuries ago she decided to heavily study it over many eras, practicing it constantly until, well. That was the only expression she recognized outright. The rest had to be learned, registered for each individual person as though she had never seen it millions of times before through her "travels."

Ooh, and food! This woman was turning out to be one of the serpent's favorite humans! She took pictures of her Chester, invited her to her home and was now offering to take her to get food. Anyone who fed her was a good acquaintance to have! "Yes, yes! We can eat, I like to eat. Thai is very nice, I know exactly what I'll have." and given the serpent's ravenous appetite, it was probably going to be "everything." She was already thinking about the food even before they'd actually finished with the pictures and started en-route to the woman's home. You could not blame her - she was a very preemptive hunter.

She did not know the scientific names of snakes but she knew many common names, especially for her favorite group. "Boelen's have very electric bodies. Their faces look like zebras" she laughs at this thought - or maybe it looked like piano teeth! Now she wasn't sure. At the subject of captivity, however, thy Hydra hummed out a mellow "Hmm..." quite thoughtfully. "I don't think I would breed well in captivity either. Even the word is so.." negative. "I prefer the freedom, you know. Maybe I would even eat less, too." she would be very sad, she meant to say, but she doesn't know how to name the emotion she's thinking of at the very thought of her freedom being stripped. After all, such a free-spirited thing like her was bound to that freedom and it would shrivel her to be without it. Perhaps the Boelens felt the same. "Well. All you need is just one clutch and you'll be set!" there would be so many!

"speaking" | thinking

Find Avery Montgomery

Quote Post
Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
13 Threads
396 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-15-2017, 11:01 PM

Brightened, Avery did. Had no idea he was possibly biting off more than he could chew in trying to feed her – because he knew very little about her yet, in spite of their … sort of pleasant conversation. But she reminded him a fair amount of some of his snakes, most notably of the anaconda for some reason, and with that in mind he was pretty sure he liked her even if she did scare him.

Weird how that worked.

You didn’t have to hate the things you feared, after all. It was human to hate; it was in every creature’s nature to fear. And Camazotz had taught him very early that to hate what you feared was to give it power over you and power over you was completely unacceptable.

“I think it’s the elevation. They naturally thrive at almost 8000 feet, while everywhere else is… much lower. So it’s harder to cool them properly for breeding. I plan to try because I’ve spent the last year doing non-stop research on their natural habitat,” he explained. “Morelia in general are all fascinating species. Indonesian snakes.” Little nod. They are my personal favorites and they’re very unique. Eat less, though? “On the flipside, they have no predators, nor are they subject to any kind of habitat destruction in captivity. It’s mixed feelings, because species like Boelens live out of reach of humans typically – but they do have to fight off predators and search for food. I make sure mine never wonder. Obesity is actually usually a problem with reptiles in captivity. I try to be careful with that~”

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-16-2017, 11:02 PM

Hmm. She considered this being the ONLY reason, but she would not doubt for a moment that certain animals were very unhappy in captivity. She has been to zoos and how artificial they looked, the sounds and smells all different from where the animals were made to go. She would free them all if she could, because while the tricky serpent quite liked to shatter inhibitions in others (usually to make them do things that forwarded her own agenda, such as winding up dead so that she could eat them) but that was easy and that was child's play. The idea of the only present "inhibition" being a physical one was.. well, that made her feel very unhappy. The animals would be free if they could, it was not their decision to be inhibited. She did not like that at all.

"You should bring them back to their natural habitat," she offered, "maybe they will breed up there for you. The most experienced with meeting an animal's natural standard is the land itself." assuming the location was the key. She can understand that optimum conditions were necessary - she personally was very unhappy and sick-feeling in the highest of humidity - and can grasp that this was a factor. But it was of course very easy for her to say, wasn't it? Nearly 5,000 years of roaming and leaving at the drop of a hat, doing what she wanted and becoming someone else whenever she liked... she does not grasp that this is not a thing others might be able to do. "Hmm.. yes. Reptiles love to get very pudgy when they can! Opportunistic without anything keeping those opportunities from coming. Optimized for the struggle - no struggle, no natural dieting. I like to eat as much as I can and no one can stop me-" which makes her think, and she turns sharply to face the woman as they spoke.
"...Do you think I am getting round?"

"speaking" | thinking

Find Avery Montgomery

Quote Post
Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
13 Threads
396 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-16-2017, 11:10 PM

Take back to their natural habitat. Uh, “Might be necessary.” He didn’t flat out say he wasn’t going to do it, but he… wouldn’t. He generally did not like spending thousands of dollars on something only to release it to the wild. He took great pains to care for his snakes and almost universally bought captive-bred, including his Boeleni, so he was not going to do that, nope. Captive-bred could survive fine in the wild, but eh.

All reptiles were opportunistic, yes. He nodded at her in agreement but her question made him blink. “You look like you’re the proper weight for your size.” Which was a roundabout way of saying you’re not skinny but you’re not fat.

The way she kept comparing herself… hn.

It was almost like she thought of herself as a snake and –

Light bulb. She probably did. Like Camazotz thought of herself as a bat. Lots of demons seemed to associate strongly with certain animals so why not snakes? Seemed the most likely and obvious choice, even. That explained a lot and – with that realization – Avery brightened noticeably. “I think it’s a bit difficult for most constrictors to get excessively pudgy, anyway. Get sleepy after eating and just want to lounge, right? Like when humans eat turkey.” The itis was a thing, man.

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-17-2017, 03:42 AM

That comment about fat reptiles made her rather concerned, indicative by how she was looking over her own body. She was not even sure she could gain weight in the way she saw the humans do, especially since her original form was many thousand times this one's size and technically therefore she was not overeating. When the woman confirms this she ended her thorough self-search and gave the woman a very bright, happy grin. How lovely, now she was not worried! "Thank you! I am very proud of my body" she was saying, and despite how it sounded it was not vanity as the humans knew it. The serpent had made this form after such heavy studying of certain traits, trying to find the most perfect face and proportions to copy - the most beautiful human she could find. Her pride in it was similar to an artist who had just pulled off a difficult piece, or a chef who just conjured the perfect dish between sweet and savory. It was art.

Hmm, she did love to sleep. She did not know much about other constrictors' intricacies (because they did not usually talk of those things) and knew much more of her own tendencies but the woman seemed very knowledgeable in them! "Yes, I like to eat. And then I like to sit or then I like to sleep when I have had enough. But I am very large, so my appetite is bigger than I look." that was perhaps the only warning the woman might get concerning that. "I go away for a while when I am full, so I eat a lot of human food to whet my appetite so that I do not eat too early." because if she did that she would retire to her home and that could be quite disruptive to her day! "Well - that and I quite like the food. The taste." even though it held no actual substance for demons who had to feed off of humans - or, in her case, feed on them.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Avery Montgomery

Quote Post
Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
13 Threads
396 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-26-2017, 11:01 AM

Uhm. I’m glad. “That’s good.” Everyone should be happy in their physical form. Was Avery?

… mostly. Camazotz hated that he was male though. Periodically she brought up the idea of surgery and he nixed it. Usually she won on fights but on that one… evidently he was stubborn enough to win. Who knew?

He hated his natural hair color… so he changed it with chemicals. But he was pretty neutral and Avery was as comfortable in skirts, lace and frill as he was in men’s clothes. Just tended to wear the former more often because Camazotz was insistent on it and he didn’t mind it enough to fight her anymore. Hmm.

Very large…? Burmese python large? “My biggest pitfall is my inability to cook,” Avery admitted. “My snakes eat like champions. I breed rodents of all sorts specifically for them so they have whatever they want, and so that I have control over what their food eats. Best diets and what not. Me? Hello, box macaroni and cheese my friend. Why are you extra watery? Time to call the pizza joint and bribe them to deliver me something at 3 in the morning.” Eye roll.

Subscribe Pages (3): « Previous 1 2 3 Next »