Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Elite Dirty Do-er
Art Shop Thread
8 Threads
72 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 03:59 PM by Bambii Posted | 06-19-2017, 03:58 PM

“Common man! Why you doing me like that? More sprinkles, who the fuck wants such little sprinkles? Sprinkles are fucking key man.” The demon was standing impatiently at the counter as she instructed the gentleman over how to exactly make her yogurt. Sprinkles and whipping cream and all the fucking sprinkles. She was starting to get really annoyed as she swore he was putting one or two individual sprinkles in the cup at a time.

Who the hell did that? Her foot was actually bouncing and her hand was clenching as she felt herself getting angrier and angrier over the fact that he was being a complete dick. He kept looking towards her angry face, as he put a few more sprinkles on. She grumbled to herself before hopping over the counter, grabbing a spoon and dumping a bunch of sprinkles in the cup. “I said I wanted a lot of fucking sprinkles.” She then grabbed her yogurt and walked around to the other side. The guy was mouthing off at her that she can’t just do that, but she didn’t care.

Sprinkles were damn important. And he was being an asshat.

And then she clamped down a twenty onto the counter because, okay perhaps she felt a little bad that she had lost her temper. But she was doing better, at least she realized that pummeling him into the ground over sprinkles was not the most sane of choices. So she did good. Her handler would be happy. Chocolate sprinkles. Strawberry sprinkles. It was imperative she had them. And now she did.

Find Sage Clemins

Quote Post
Played by Jessica
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Administrative Apprentice at Henche and Sweeney
Art Shop Thread
18 Threads
113 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 06-19-2017, 05:46 PM

Sage was in line for her frozen yogurt when the woman in front of her started throwing a fit over the amount of sprinkles the man was putting on her desert. Sure, it didn't look like he was putting much on it, but she seemed really upset about the whole thing. As she jumped over the counter, Sage stepped back a little, her eyes wide.

It seemed to go pretty much without incident. The woman got her sprinkles, jumped back over, and paid. It was all a shocking and extremely odd sight to the girl. Orcus sat on her shoulder and watched the whole incident with as much curiosity as Sage. The phoenix knew, from experience, that people who were so passionate about such small things could either make great company or really annoying company. One way or another, he was definitely curious.

"All that over some sprinkles?" he asked, surprising Sage. Her head snapped over to look at the brightly colored demon, confusion clear on her face. The bird shrugged and looked back to the woman. What do you think you're doing? she asked the demon silently. Making our day more interesting. She seems fun.

It was a little unlike Orcus to want to talk to a stranger, though it seemed to be Sage's favorite past time. It was definitely out of character for him to speak to someone first and Sage found it very odd. Orcus was feeling bored lately and wanted a little excitement. Plus, an assertive friend for Sage would help her go pretty far.

Find Bambii

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Elite Dirty Do-er
Art Shop Thread
8 Threads
72 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 06-20-2017, 06:07 PM

Bambii grabbed a fluorescently see-through pink spoon and shoved it into her yogurt before she began to walk away from the counter. The yogurt had the absolute perfect amount of sprinkles, and therefor the energy she had about to expel was releasing to a calmness. Especially as she took her first bite. But then, some twitter could be heard from the gentleman perched along a young beautiful womans shoulder.

The demon paused in her walking, attention diverted completely to them as she let her eyes roam down the womans frame in a knowing mannerism and then raise to look at the bird. “Why would I not wish it to be done correctly? It is my money, and my treat. I am not going to purchase something I am displeased with, only fools do that.”

Her eyes flickered to a group in the corner that were complaining that their yogurt had too many marishino cherries and not enough chocolate chips. “Everyone complains because they are too chicken shit to say something. So I said something. Plus, I really do like sprinkles. Let me guess, your host is the type to just let them give her shit food?” Her head tilted to the side, attention averting back to the overtly sweet looking girl with a small smile. “Sugar, if you need me to get you more sprinkles you just go on and ask”

Find Sage Clemins

Quote Post
Played by Jessica
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Administrative Apprentice at Henche and Sweeney
Art Shop Thread
18 Threads
113 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-20-2017, 10:42 PM

Sage's eyes widened a little as the woman turned back to them, looking her up and down. She was nervous about the whole situation, and silently yelling at Orcus over it, who didn't seem to care at all. It was such a strange situation that she didn't actually know what to do. Well, at least until the woman directed her words at her.

Nervousness gave way to irritation. Who was she? Sure, Sage wasn't going to jump over the counter if her food was wrong, but she definitely didn't let it slide. "I can get my own sprinkles, thank you very much," she snapped, "if you wanted more sprinkles, I'm sure the guy would have easily done it if you were nice enough." Well, that was out of character, too. She glanced at Orcus again, who sat smugly on her shoulder. "I mean, I'm sorry, I just usually ask for people to fix my food, but it's not like I let it slide," she amended. She normally wasn't the type to lash out at strangers, and she immediately felt bad about it.

It was strange. Lately, she seemed to be wound a little tighter than usual. She was still working through stuff, and clearly it was having an effect on her. Maybe she needed a break, a vacation or something to clear her head.

Subscribe