Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 02:31 AM

Now, in the dark space, there was only the Hydra and the shadow demon still standing. The serpent was coming away from the weight of instinct, the fluidity and sweetness of her strange movements returning as opposed to the steely, cold sort of when she was hunting. She was no longer hunting, after all, and the human sacrifices - though petite - were very nice rewards for her stimulating play. Baby humans were delicacies, after all, and just like caviar you paid quite a bit for such a tiny portion. That, the serpent who was very familiar with food, she could understand.

In her silence she was simply acclimating to her typical nature once more, her breathing regulating and her system of behavior reverting into the sort she'd had before the hunt began. When she can hear Kelly move forward she swiftly turns to him, her eyes this time searching for his shape - because while they were useless in the dark (moreso than all her other honed senses, anyway) she was not hunting now and therefore she did not see a need to completely optimize against their use.
That and, of course, she liked to see Kelly more than she did simply be aware of his presence with Echolocation. He was apologizing for the broken baby, and to that she simply nods. It was unfortunate, she quite liked that baby, but it was broken and the woman who tried to s w i n d l e her knew that. That was why she had tried to escape so quickly - she didn't want the serpent to figure it out.

Anything she was about to say was silenced as the shadow of the demon's arm came into view of her peripheral vision. She blinked reflexively but her eyes did not leave his face, not even as the warm hand met the skin of her face and thumbed against the irritated scratch on her cheek. Typically, like any wild animal, the serpent would react to anything that she instinctively felt was causing greater damage to an already-sensitive spot. But it was very slight to begin with, and aside from that she seemed not to find reason to suspect that the shadow demon was intending to take advantage of this "weak spot" and enlarge her wound. So she stands there and lets him. "..Oh, yes. Just a scratch-" and then she lifts up her hand which the wrist of it had been hit quite hard with the lead pipe. The spot where she was hit was primarily red, a tinge of a bruise's hue at the center but not much else could be seen at her palm and wrist. "-and my hand." but that was okay. The reward had absolutely outweighed the risk for the energy-efficient serpent. She instinctively leaned into his touch, pressing her cheek against the warmth of his hand as though she craved more of it than what she had. She was just staring up at him, her hollow eyes locked on his face as she stood there in the dark, in the quiet. "This was very sweet of you, Kelly. You didn't just get me one baby, you got me three! .. thank you, no one has ever.. hmm." she doesn't know how to explain that. It wasn't that she had never been given babies to eat, not as though she were not given sacrifices all through her many years, but.. well, perhaps that was the difference. "..No one has done that for me.. just to do it. They fed me all the time the ones they could afford to lose, but - just to keep me away, I think I understand that now." but she didn't understand it - not at all. But she knew that it was happening; those were two very different things. To be able to recognize something was one thing, to actually understand and feel and relate to it was entirely another. "Just like that woman. She gave me the baby - but only because she wanted something in return. I think.. they have done that my entire life." that was... very hard for the serpent to admit to herself let alone aloud, and especially to Kelly who, she was figuring out, was quite imperative. "...But not you..?" it was phrased at its very tip like a question, attempting to confirm whether or not her assumption was the case - because she decides that she definitely does not want to make that mistake again. She does not wish to feel happiness if it is fake, to allow herself to be drawn in when it is only some poor excuse to distract her. If she wanted tribute or sacrifice she would take it, she would identify it as such and the deal would be treated as such. But she did not want to be.. confused. And she needed to know that Kelly was not this way. "Do you give me things so that I will leave, Kelly? Like the people do." did he want to maintain her that way, like the villagers did with their virgin daughters and newborn babies outside of wedlock and whatever other blind or wounded men they could spare.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 03:10 AM

The attention was brought from her cheek, to her wrist which he inspected as best he could in the dark. He did not like that she was hurt. Of course it barely seemed to faze her, but he decided he still did not like it at all. How come every game they played, something ended up going slightly wrong? The amazing thing though, was her ability to still enjoy the moment. That, that was probably a big thing as to why he appreciated her when she was around. And he didn’t ever appreciate anything or anyone. Most people and demon a like, would let it ruin much of the fun through some form of temper tantrum or screams of anguish. He left his hand along her cheek, even as she leaned closer to his touch and his eyes dragged to try to take in the action with his vision instead of just the feel of it. Her excitement was encouraging to him, that was until she let her thoughts pause her speaking and he tilts his head slightly as if puzzled.

He let his fingers crawl over her cheek bone, until his palm lay flat along her cheek and jawline in a very gentle hold. Alehkar could understand she was looking for something from him, but he had not grasped what it was completely. Only that she was not bouncing for joy from the game, and she was …uncertain. He listened to her as she spoke of how so many humans used him, how so many just gave her things to satiate her so she would leave. Alehk did not understand the reasoning of this, but he did not comment, just let his gaze raise to look at her own as she spoke to him. He did not think his present to her, and keeping his promise to her, would make her seem so…not happy. He liked this even less than her physical injuries. There was a lot of confusion on her words, and he was not quite following them properly but he understood the context that many used her, and that she was uncertain if he was doing the same to her. It was understandable. He would not be surprised if she was using him herself, but he was again unsure on how he would feel about that.

Very slowly, he brought himself closer to her, until his body was just slightly brushing against hers but ensuring enough space so he could easily see her face. "Miss Cassy." His speech paused, unsure how to word it appropriately. Unsure how to explain so she, and himself, would understand. Because even he did not quite grasp the concept of exactly why he did things for her. Only that he enjoyed her when she was happy, and excited, and smiling, and laughing, and close. "I give you things, so you will not leave me." And for the first time, he actually managed to put emphasis on the singular word, to try to stress to her the importance of that one single word. It was the only reason he could think that he would go through so much energy, go through so much 'trouble' to provide her entertainment, or gifts, or even this entirety of the day. He could have done something quite different, by himself, and it would have been less time consuming for him but.."I wish to give you things, so you will continue to enjoy my presence as I do yours. " Because useful things, are always kept around a lot longer. At least to Alehkar, and he was certain for Kashiro as well.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 03:59 AM

His touch was far more present on her face now and that was an incredibly favorable sensation for the serpent. She was made happier by this alone, that innate want to be warm being maintained as well as this new, growing want to be close to the other demon in general. Even if he had not been as warm as he was she imagined she would still be so close to him, still be taking his arm when he offered it.
When he steps closer she instinctively straightens her posture so that she is as matching to his height as she can be, and her breath slows as she feels him brush against her. He calls her name - what he has chosen to call her, anyway - and she waits with an almost-impatience to learn whether or not this was the case; whether or not he has been attempting to maintain her at some distance in the same way they had done to her. Saying yes when they meant something else, delivering her food so that in truth they were merely able to keep her away from their towns. True, she doesn't know why Kelly would go through all that trouble when he could just stay off the radar instead, but she was not certain and she wanted to be certain so she asks and now she waits.

There was a suspense that she was sure she had never known, her breathing forgot, her eyes unblinking as she waits to hear his answer - and then what he says forces out a held breath from her chest in a manner that was closest to relief that the serpent knew how to feel. His answer was so clear, so precise, it left very little room for her to be confused about the parameters of it. A smile spread slowly but surely on her face but it was slight, it was gentle, it was not as radiant as the way she grinned but it was genuine - mellow but real, simple but true. She impulsively leaned closer to him, momentarily resting her forehead against the taller demon's chest as though to confirm that he's still there though physical touch. Then just like that, after taking in his scent, she was standing back on her own two feet. He was speaking on a wavelength that was the same as hers, making reference to things that the serpent understood as a way of life. Others talked of things she did not understand because she was not like them - but not Kelly. She knows how one keeps something for its use, as it costs less energy to simply drop it if it gives no reward; that was how the serpent moved through life, and if someone proved to be more useful on a plate than thy did alive, then impulsively they would be eating. That was how it was.
But Kelly.. "I like to play with you, Kelly" she tells him, "and I love when you give me things. Very much. But..." how should she explain this? It was contradictory to what law of efficiency and pruning that she knew, wherein the serpent voided relationships with those who were not very valuable and did not give something to make themselves so. "We can do something else, sometimes. If you like. I enjoyed walking with you, and you did not have to get me anything to make it so. I enjoy being with you, Kelly." she thinks she is clear enough in saying so, but it's about as much as she knows. More certainly, though, she tells him "I don't want to leave you." and she was fluidly stepping upward slightly on her toes once more, pressing a small kiss to his jaw yet again.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 12:14 PM by Alehkar Garieptol Posted | 07-05-2017, 11:51 AM

He had decided many times, that he enjoyed when she leaned into him. To feel the weight of her against his chest, and feel the tiny movements that would otherwise go unnoticed, was enjoyable to him. His hand moved from her cheek, allowing for her to rest her forehead against him for only that brief moment, placing it instead along the arch of her low back. Had his response caused not been accurate enough? Was it not the correct representation? Or did he still not believe him? He was a skilled liar, but honesty was something that hiccuped in his speech pattern and he never quite seemed to get the reactions on his face like he could when he was playing a part. Manipulating. Acting. But then she was speaking, and her words were so kind, and seemingly deliberate much like his own. It was a interesting though, because Alehk could never remember every deliberately joining someones company when it was not in the form of a game.

But he had enjoyed walking in the park as well…

he did enjoy when they were along in the gossip booth…

And he found, right then, he was quite enjoying whatever it was they were doing..

So maybe, she was right and they did not only have to play games together. Well, not always at least.

The demon had watched many humans and how they interacted with one another. He had witnessed many things from them. From the cowardice of neighbours remaining huddled in the safety of their home while children screamed for help as the demon eviscerated their parents. He always gave them one chance. If a neighbour came to help, he would let them live. If just one person burst through the wooden door, and demanded he let the family go, he would let them live. No one ever did show. To the anger of drunken brutes, that he swindled just enough that their anger go the best of them, and they attempted to tame one another with their very own hands, beating against each others faces until one collapsed unconscious. He had witnessed the selfishness, hatred, and stupidity of the humans in so much depth he believed he had a good understanding of all negative reaction they had within themselves. That they all had within themselves.

But it was the other reactions he was not too knowledgeable on. It was the positive reactions he found himself always puzzled by. Maybe because they were so unexpected, so unusual, and so not what he had come to associate in his earlier years with the species. It was the times he witnessed an old man fall over, and two rather disgusting littler humans went and helped him to his feet. Or when a young man waited a little bit longer, just to hold the door for a young woman with too many books in her arms. Or, more specifically, the way the males and females sometimes interacted. He had always found it…unusual. He understood the logic behind the club scene, he could feel the need and want and lust that came off them in roves as they manhandled each other with sweaty palms, smashing their bodies together until not even air could get between them. That, that was not misleading. It was a primal instinct, and something he could actually feed off of, so that..While he thought it looked rather grotesque..he understood. But it was the other emotion he did not understand.

How they placed their hands within one anothers, (did they not understand how disgusting the human hands were?) simply to ensure they did not part ways. And while he never had understood that, perhaps now..Maybe he was understanding that necessity? Maybe he was beginning to understand, somewhat, why they did those little things like whisper in one anothers ear. .Always be touching here, or there, on the other humans body. Maybe, just maybe he was starting to consider the entirety of what affectionate meant, with the little touches and the little words and the little way they pressed their lips like Miss Cassy was doing against his jaw. It was some form of special link, he was sure. A way to express to the other, in as many little habits as one possibly could, that they too did not wish for the other to leave. And he did wish Miss Cassy to know that he did not want her to stop playing with him. Or walking in parks with him. Or just, in general, being close to him. So while they stood there, surrounded by complete darkness and beyond that flabs of meat and bone and brain matter, he turned his head slightly, the action pulling her lips from his jawline and smoothly replacing it with his own, in what he had witnessed many times to be the epitome of affectionate gestures. Right? This was A kiss? He was sure it was.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 01:44 PM

The Hydra was very familiar with body language and the vices they entertained. She was a swindler, a serpent of half-truths who granted brief, sweet moments of inhibition-less life at great cost; she effectively granted a wish but took everything else with it, never warning them exactly what their participation would bring about in their own lives as cosmic punishment. They always wanted something and she lived off of that prospered off the ease of control once she identified that this was the case. She could not read faces very well but she read touches, sensations, feelings, the tense of a body, the way it was held, the squaring of shoulders or buckling of spines - she knows how animals communicate and they do it without words, the same as she prefers, and so when another entity moved primarily in this way she is more aware of their intentions, more connected to what it was they wanted.

But Kelly was... interesting. She does not notice much of his plainness of expression because she would not recognize much expression or emotion that he could have anyway - she would not be put off the same as others might be. He called her over without words very easily, invited her to be closer to him with a minor movement and these were things she understood each time without fail. But there were some things she did not quite fathom, because while she has historically been given such attention to before it certainly wasn't the same as this. ..or maybe it was - she is not sure, she knows the actions were relatively the same but there was something unseen about them that was different and the serpent cannot wrap her mind around the idea that some invisible nuance had the ability to completely morph an action that she is familiar with into something entirely new. He was not the first to touch her, of course not; he was not the first to admire her, to reach for her, to want her close, to appreciate the sheer amount of perfectionist work she'd put into constructing this beautiful, soft body. ...but then, maybe that was it. She was aware of what that carnal desire felt like when someone touched her, it was like a pact being written on her skin and they wanted something from her - but not her. That she was familiar with, that she knows she has complete control over and that their interest is only skin deep in the literal sense.

..but she's not exactly sure what Kelly wants.
Each time he has ever touched her, there was nothing she could feel through him. Nothing she was familiar with, anyway - there was no suggestion that he wanted more, wanted to do more, wanted something from her beyond the simple idea of being close. This is why she's so slight with her own reactions to him; she has no prompt, there's nothing to set the pace, nothing to show how she needs to go about interacting with him - nothing she can see, anyway. She was trying to acclimate, to take to the environment of their interaction, but that seemed to be near impossible and it left her just as slight with him as he was with her. Every touch felt light, simple, unreadable but perhaps something was there - she could feel it but it was not jarring, not as sudden or weighty as what she was used to feeling when she was touched by some man or some woman who had honed in on the serpent with their stares or touch. They had every right to wish to marvel at her, was she not convincingly-human? Had she not copied the form of the most human, tempting woman she could find? Of course! She was proud of that, she thinks, proud that they could notice her work from across an entire room of people, that they could draw themselves to her and offer her a drink or offer her food or offer her something to.. to get something from her. All while knowing precious nothing about her, her past, how she thinks, what she likes or does not or what emotions she can feel.

So when he moves smoothly beneath her kiss she does not expect it, cannot preemptively guess what his movement would be and why and therefore does not react (not that she would) fast enough to take this into account. Her lips are still pressed to his jaw when he turns, replacing his jawline and instead pressing his own lips into her kiss. She decides she quite likes that and reflexively presses into him more, leaning into him, against him, as she kisses him once, twice, lingering then on the third with a smooth, soft breath. She bounces back onto her heels and lowers down to her unassisted height, her eyes locked once more on the taller demon's silhouetted face. She had never been kissed quite like that, she knows, nor had she really returned one that was.. not simply reactionary to some pre-plotted play. It was careless, thoughtless, spontaneous was maybe the best word - without direction, without destination and, as she was finding out, that was quite similar to the entire dynamic between her and Kelly. Their games were so flexible and so were they, it seemed, and the acts were entirely for the sake of.. just existing. It's not something she's familiar with regarding people; it's not something she knows, and it makes her feel anxious - but she likes it, she decides. This is indicative by the slow-spreading smile on her face. "Kelly... you should come see me again - soon. Sooner." She wanted more time with him, she decided, whether or not they were playing together or whether or not they were doing much at all. She was certain they were crafty enough to find very impromptu moments to have a little fun with their environment - but it didn't have to be the entire premise of their meeting. She did so like playing with him, there was a lot to see and do and bond over, much like how she observed others nurse their bonds with vacations or public outings. "I.. I am not used to this. I have only ever hunted alone.. Or played alone. It is.. strange feeling like I have someone to do that with." to exist with. "I am used to others being obstacles or decoration - means to an end. You're not that, you know. I like that you aren't, Kelly!" it confuses her, it's overwhelming, but she likes it. It certainly helped that he was not at all overbearing, not demanding, not operating on a different wavelength with things she could not understand and expecting her to replicate and memorize them. They were similar, and that was comforting.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 03:17 PM

To start, he was not certain what the point of a kiss was, except a physical signal to Miss Cassy he wanted her close. He could not know what a kiss was meant for, as he had never experienced the need to provide or receive the action. That, as well as the urge to bring his face, let alone his own lips, near a strangers was not appealing to him in any sense, yet with the serpent it was different and he did not understand why. Only he was much more intrigued than disgusted.

When he kissed her, he did not know what to expect, but then suddenly she was kissing him as well. It was not overbearing, yet as he made note of the surprising softness of her kisses, and the way she leaned into him more, and how nicely he decided her perfected figure fit against his own. He decided he overwhelmingly did enjoy it. Especially when he could feel her breath against his skin, just moments before she bounced back away from him. And even though his hand at her back kept her close to him, there was a brief moment of isolation as she put her feet down flat, a moment of loss until her slow spreading smile distracted him enough that he returned the small smile.

And then she was telling him he should come see her again, and he studied her face carefully. Attempting to gather any miniscule information out of whatever parts of her moved while she spoke. Her uncertainty was on level with his own, yet perhaps the unsurity of the way she spoke showed she was anxious even more so than himself. But, then again Alehkar did not have the emotion of anxiety. While in her presence though, he was learning he held certain emotions to a point, they were normally completely gone, but seemingly, when only with her, they were there,maybe… just, muted extensively to the point he could not recognize them as he could in others. It was all that made sense, as to why he did want her near. Or why he did care of her own happiness. It was so miniscule, but maybe, just maybe it was there.

"How soon, Miss Cassy? I will always come whenever you request me." It was a statement of fact, although…His attention drifted as if in thought, distracted by his own mind before his eyes moved back to her: "But I have no way for you to tell me, I do not think. I do not have an address, and I do not have one of those cellphones, the one where you were playing that game…Angry Birds. So I am not quite certain how you will request me. I am sorry if this displeases you." He did not want her to think he was avoiding her, or keeping secret his whereabouts from her. Something told him she would not enjoy that feeling of insecurity, and in the not knowing.. He knew where she was. She did not know where he was.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 09:03 PM

She was watching him every second, learning about him - her knowledge of him was evolving, and that was a very new thing for the serpent who simply sorted new faces into simple "food" and "possibly not food" categories. She did not learn extensively about them because she knew all she needed to and they were confusing and she could not see their entirety anyhow - it cost more energy than she needed to spend on individuals were simply part of her environment who could be there one day and gone the next. It was like everything was moving incredibly slow around her, unamusing after a while of play, while she dwelled in her own space of time. Kelly, she thought, felt very.. tangible. Present, there on the same thread of reality that she was, she could identify that he was complex and that his thoughts were separate but yet just as expansive as her own - that he was not just a thing, not just a mechanism put there to either feed or entertain her as she existed. To say she struggled with the idea that her feeling of sentience, of conscious awareness, was something that others felt and that they were not just animate elements was putting it very very mildly. Some people she felt differently of, very familiar people she felt retained some sentience, some type of it in the same way mankind called dogs sentient and yet had little issue with making them suffer for fighting sport. She thought they had less, that there was a simplicity; she could like them, she could know they felt basics, but she did not entirely grasp the idea that they had thoughts and memories and concept of time, space, location and the like.
Kelly, however, was different.
And with a great anxiety she was beginning to see that more and more.

There was.. a skip to her breath - something she did not control nor did she plan for - when he tells her that he would always come whenever she wanted him to. As earlier during the week (the entire thing, in fact) that she had heard nothing from him, she wondered if he was intentionally spacing his time, taking a break from their games, taking a break from her before he decided he was interested enough to be around her. So, when he directly contradicts that thought (it was a worry, but she's not aware that she can feel that) and by offering her his appearance whenever she wants it, it was enough to make some reflexive inner physical change. There was a lightness between her ribs - it felt very similar to when she felt a burst of laughter coming seconds before she allowed it, but yet she does not laugh. It persisted, though, unlike how it usually disperses after enough smiles or after enough laughing. Perhaps it was a little different of a sensation, because with it came a small tinge of anxiety or concern or reluctance or... she doesn't exactly know what it is. But she is very happy to know that he is giving her that semblance of control that she had earlier pined for. Tonight! she swiftly thinks and for perhaps the very first time she denies impulse, the thing which almost completely drives the serpent. "Tomorrow, I think. I would very much like to see you then." And the only reason she did not answer with impulse was because she realizes that there was a lot for her to process, and perhaps it would take a moment to sift through as much as she could for the day. She did not wish to seem distracted, but most of all she was feeling very... hmm, she doesn't have a word for it.

Then came the pause, and she looks up at him with the slightest tilt of her head while he explained to her how complicated things were. Complicated, because she does not understand. Her gaze falls away from him while he essentially tells her that she would not have the control that she wanted over the situation, the frequency of when they would see one another - nothing, she would not be able to know where he was, would not have at least an idea of where to look. She only looks away for a moment, but when she looks back up at him the first thing out of her mouth is "Where do you live, then?" this confused her, because she was certain you had to have an address if you had a home. "That's.. okay, I think." it was incredibly difficult to say that, because it was going against an instinctive want similar to how one addicted to some thing had to force themselves to put it down. A constrictor was physical, that was how it hunted, how it lived, how it liked to be, and the distance between them and her inability to choose when that distance should not exist was.. it was very concerning, akin to the sensation of trying to swim without supports for the first time. Very unsecured, was how she was feeling. And yet now she was smiling up at him, small and sweet but certainly there. "You do know where I live, perhaps what business I own - and I think I.. I trust that you won't go anywhere." and she did trust him, but despite that she found herself feeling anxious towards the idea of relinquishing that instinctual necessity, and then the sheer the fact that she was even able to deny it just because she wanted to accommodate a situation that was not, by nature, efficient for her made her very uneasy, very confused.
Was this normal? Was she supposed to be doing this?
Despite how she couldn't answer either of these questions, she found herself going back to one certainty about this situation that she could lean on.

Kelly made her happy.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 09:56 PM

It was an odd feeling. To have a plan. Alehkar never had a plan for his days, and yet here he was with exactly that. Not only did he never have a plan, but he had never arranged to being with another individual for an extended time…without a game. Without a reason beyond the mere fact he wanted to be in their presence. Because, he had found out, that was all he had wanted to do. Simply be near her. It was..uncomfortable and yet comfortable at the same time. Kashiro Henche, seemed to have changed things for him. Made him want more than the basic lust for feelings and emotions that he hunted down every waking moment of his existence. She snuck into his world like she always belonged, and ripped everything to shreds and at the same time changed absolutely nothing. He could instinctively know what another was feeling, both by empathetic means and physical notions, yet he could not distinguish exactly what she brought out in him. Only that..He enjoyed it. He enjoyed her.

And he understood that she seemed inclined to favor him as well. When he had told her he would come to her whenever she wished, his first thought was it would be a few days or she would find some way to summon him. But she had insisted on the very next day. He had no issues with this. He found he did not want to…wait…either. Yet he had no game. He had no play. He had no need for trinkets or souvenirs or manipulative thoughts because she had suggested a day more without those exact things. What did one do, when they did not do the only thing they ever did? He really had no idea. And he had no idea of this..feeling..in the pit of his stomach that made it feel like something was knotting up his intestines and trying to rip them out through his throat. So, basically, it was a slightly uncomfortable feeling as he knocked on her front door.

He had left her without much except the timing of their meeting, and that he would meet her at her home. Alehk had tried to clarify that his home was, never specifically one place, but he was unsure if she had gathered what he meant. Which was fine. It was unimportant either way. The main reason he had informed her when he would have rather not, was so she understood why she could not summon him whenever she wished. The look on her face when he had informed her of that, he could tell she did not like the idea of relinquishing such a controllable ability. Perhaps showing up when he had promised, would help alleviate her concern or worry? He was unsure. He was not used to…thinking? Wanting? Caring on another. It was not natural. And he was sure, most likely, it was not for either of them. Which was, helpful, to his own thought practices.

One thing that had shocked him over the course of the evening, without her near him, as how she kept creeping up on his thoughts. It, as well, was not common practice for him to think on others, unless in a most structural macabre sense. He had thought to the different soft smile she had given him. He had thought on how excited she was when he provided her …gift..to her. He had thought how he had wished he had not left her, and then he thought on how he had wished she was close to him again and then that brought his thoughts to how he wished he had allowed himself to kiss her once more. The former was unusual, but he had gotten comfortable with the notion that he enjoyed it, the latter though was most fascinating to him. The want of such an action. An action he had lived without throughout his entirety of his remembered life.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-05-2017, 11:40 PM

Entertaining guests she was used to - but that was not this. Because the definition of that to her was essentially luring and keeping them in a designated space while letting them think they were not being used for however long until she either got something from them or grew bored of them. It was like putting on a nice play and there was only her and the marionettes she played with on the stage. Kelly, however; she was doing things she wouldn't normally do, or was doing things for completely different reasons than normal. Things were spotless not for the typical want to instill envy; she did want it to be presentable, but not for the reason to boast. She felt compelled to, like making sure everything was satisfactory was her only option lest she be particularly more uneasy than she already was. The house staff, most of which had been trapped here for decades, were rushed to complete the list of things the serpent demanded and then they were rounded up by the butler, who had always acted as their gatekeeper, and he retired them to their basement quarters. They were confused, needless to say, because the serpent usually allowed them to mingle among the guests of whatever party she was hosting so that they could continue to work - but they were being stowed away into their rooms, and the butler was locking their escape for safe keeping as he always did. They were.. distracting, she decided. Very noisy despite the fact that they had all learned now how to move silently, work silently, exist silently - for some reason, though, she strongly felt as though they would be too distracting for this one, singular guest. A skeleton crew was allowed to persist; the chefs (of course) in the first floor's master kitchen, the gardeners who practically spent their lives outside anyway (unless they slept in the shed; they're a little like stray cats you never really know where they are) and of course the butler who had free reign, and was the only one who did not live behind a lock. There was security personnel on the very outskirts of the property but they were not trapped by the serpent - she hired those, because she decided that perhaps it was more incentive to do good work in that field if they were not constantly looking over their shoulders in fear of her.
That sentiment worked just fine for the house staff, though.

As she thought, the time was necessary to mull over how she felt. She was no closer to figure it out, of course, but at least she used the time to acclimate to it as best as she could in those remaining hours. Many things were still very uncertain - the hows and whys of it all - but she decided that perhaps she not dwell too far on it. Perhaps it was fine without the insight, without the prediction of whether or not there was risk to this further down the road; she would know it when she saw it, she decided. She was crafty, cunning, intelligent, able; she should not be so heavily concerned! It was new, it was different, it did not feel binding exactly - no, she still felt very very free - but she felt like she had wandered into something that was both delightful and overwhelming. Part of this was because she had no idea what was happening and the other part being that she had no idea how to name the sensation she was feeling. They were like nausea, maybe? She'd felt that before and it was.. really quite similar to that. She thought that perhaps it was some response about him, that he was making her comfortable, how he was speaking to her and what he was saying - but after taking closer inventory (and the fact that he was not around while the feeling persisted) she decided that perhaps the feelings were because of her. Was she concerned, for the very first time, that she might say something wrong? That she might make him leave as they all did? That she might break something she did not want to break? Had she, the serpent who was so impulsive and so comfortable with her first and final answers, become her biggest concern?
She wasn't sure. She only knew that she was compulsively making sure the house staff presented her home exactly as she wanted it, which she had never done just for a guest.

Kashiro was aware of the knock almost immediately, not because she was very in-tune with her environment and had Echolocation to keep tabs from afar; but simply because the serpent had not migrated very far from the front door. She had lingered in the main room of the penthouse where she could easily hear when the door was disturbed. There was no staff around who would get the door for her, as intended, so she stands quickly from her perch on the couch and strides across the cold marble floor. In the interim while she's closing the distance, she absentmindedly toys with the diamonds on her bracelet, a very small sign of the great amounts of uncertainty she was under. When she pulls the door from its resting place and sees him standing there, the first and largest sensation was happiness. It was very good to see him, of course! "Kelly! Hello," there was some amount of normalcy in the way she addresses him, but it's fleeting as her bare feet step off the marble and out of the house. She reached for his hand so that she might take him with her inside. "You came.. I knew you would. What do you think of it? ...my home." does he like it? Was it acceptable that they spend time here instead of elsewhere? Would he prefer to be somewhere else? Should she had suggested they meet somewhere other than here?
She didn't know, and she was.. concerned.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 12:16 AM

As she pulled his hand, he let her lead him inside, pausing only momentarily to close the door behind him. His eyes lingered on it's closed status, as if it held some significance before he allowed his eyes to wander the main room of the penthouse to take everything in while she asked him his thought. The home was immaculate. And for a demon who liked everything to be perfect. pristine. And clean..Well he was very pleased. "Hello Miss Cassy." It was a form response, yet he felt very informal within her home. He normally did not enjoy the thought of going somewhere, when he did not know all the exits or all the participants of the household. But he had decided he would trust in the serpent before him, which was something else completely new to him. It was not like she would lock him in some prison in the basement or something, after all. Besides, she had never shown him any ill intent, actually..quite the compete opposite.

He knew she heavily favored abruptness, or at least he believed so. To take what she wished, with no regard for others but only her own instinct and will. He knew this, believed it, because normally he was the exact same way. And he had come to assume, she was similar in that sense. And yet, she was gentle to him. Hesitant in all her actions. Providing simple touches, when she could be more adamant on physical contact. Instead of…constricting…she pressed soft kisses to his jaw, and leaned softly into him, almost as if she was worried she would scare him away. Almost as if she herself was just as uncertain as he was. It was a comfort, thinking that. It was something he had thought much on during his morning coffee run. He had been so distracted by thoughts of her, and their…situation?..he had not even had the mindset to actually play any games like he would every morning.

It was a little alarming.

But then. She was there, holding his hand and asking him happily for his opinion on her home. His eyes continue to glance around, before falling finally on her face, the smallest of smiles as per usual flashing over his features. "I do love it. I believe it is most beautiful. I have been…looking forward to seeing it -- You." Concerned. Anxious. Worried. They were little flutters of emotion here and there throughout the morning that seemed to entrap him within his own mind. Alehkar got distracted easily away from a present state, but nothing compared to how he had been lately. The silver eyed demon did not let go of her hand after he had gained entrance, instead he interlocked his fingers loosely with her own and took a step closer to her. He had wanted to be close to her most of the morning, so it made sense to not bother with the formality of personal space. His eyes dropped to look at the bracelet he had given her, and enjoyed seeing it on her wrist still. Had she ever taken it off? He wondered. His attention did not move from her wrist as he spoke. "That is the trinket I gifted you. Do you wear it always? Or just when you are to see me?"
"speaking" | thinking

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 01:22 AM

She was still anxious about the fact that she had to wait for him to come to her - the way he explained why that was, she thought she understood and that helped soothe away the belief that perhaps he was hiding from her. The concern she felt over it now was simply the lack of control of it. But however much it had been building over the time when they were apart, it was all completely gone with a very relieved breath of air. Now she did not have to worry about that for however long his visit would be - she would undoubtedly be concerned once their time was up, but for now it was the farthest thing from her mind.

She patiently watches him explore their surroundings, pausing once he did so. She does not wish to go any further if he were to say it was not to his liking, if he did not like the color of this or that or did not like how the light caught the floor or something or other - so when he discloses that he did like it, the serpent was very pleased. She grins up at him like he'd just complimented some very carefully-orchestrated piece of art. There's a slight stall when he says that he'd been looking forward to seeing her, however, because while her home had passed inspection she wonders - for a very split second - if she could do the same. "..I'm very happy you're here, Kelly. Thank you for coming." The last line was something she said very often, it was something any host would say when guests came through their doors - but it wasn't mechanical this time. It wasn't plastic, it wasn't sheerly for the sake getting formalities out of the way. The sensation of his fingers interlocking with her own was strange, something she had never felt before, but instinctively she clasps her own down so that hers were nestled quite nicely in the grooves of his hand between knuckles. She takes a step or two forward in response to his closing of the distance, but before she can say anything his attention was on the bracelet she wore. Her eyes found it as well, and was immediately infatuated yet again by the way the diamonds caught the light and danced it back onto her soft skin in the shape of pristine little prisms. She was smoothly shaking her head to dissuade from the idea that she only wore it when he was present. "Oh, no. I wear it all the time!" she says, the usual chipper to her voice bright and healthy. "With exception to when it might get damaged, or dirty. People always want to ask me about it." the fact that it roughly costed ten grand seemed to draw quite a bit of attention - and the playful serpent liked that there was such an incredible story behind it, one she could not possibly hope for them to understand. The day she had gotten it was very monumental - all those people had the emblazoned memories to remember that day by, and she meanwhile had a very lovely diamond bracelet for that. She hardly ever took it off - with exception to if she were bathing, and of course when it could get "dirty or damaged" which, most likely, was referring to when she was off somewhere ripping someone limb from limb while she ate them alive. She otherwise took excellent care of it, polishing the stones, cleaning the silver and white gold, carefully letting it dry. It was very important to her.

She is particularly excited to show him around, she decides. Excited yes, but also anxious. "Oh.. what should we see First..." she was inwardly asking herself but it's audible enough to be heard - especially given how close they were. "Do you want to see my garden while we are down here? Hmm... Or maybe I can show you what it's like upstairs. That is where I spend most my time. ..No one allowed up there but me, you know." guests were strictly confined to the surface floor - it was spacious enough to house parties and dinners and whatever else they liked to do she did not care; but no one was allowed on the second floor with exception to the butler who was tasked with bringing up her food if she chose to eat up there, or bringing her news or was to clean up there only while she was away - but the interaction up there was very minimal for quiet a few reasons. If she needed to be called down, there was a doorbell that was rung from the surface floor by the butler that called the serpent down from the second floor. She didn't like things to move up there - it was to be quiet, frozen, untouched. As for why she was offering Kelly a chance to see it, well, it was akin to dusting off one's most prized, personal possession. She simply wants him to see all the things that mattered, she thinks. Which, of course, for a solitary creature, it meant quite a bit that the serpent was willing (though anxiously) to reveal its lair to another.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 01:45 AM

His eyes moved from the bracelet, to their interlocking hands and as he studied it, the difference between their two appendages, he decided it looked…weird. It felt constraining, in a sense, and he was not used to it. But this was something humans did often when they had been apart from someone they did not wish to be apart from. He was not quite certain as to why they did this, but he was not sure why they did most things only the outcome and what it was meant to show. Still, he did enjoy the touching of her skin, he decided. Especially when her own fingers interlaced with his. He stopped himself from twisting their wrists to inspect it more, bringing his eyes to look at her face as she began to shake her head, denying she took it off except in the utmost rare of cases. It had been important, he had realized in that moment. Important what her answer was, but he was not sure why. Simply knowing that something he had given her was on her always was…nice.

He was quickly learning everything about the serpent entertained him. Even when there was no game to be played. Standing there, watching her mind and her words work fluently to determine what and where they should go first, amused him. Watching the expressions across her lips, and the excitement in her tone, entertained him. She was..Well he was not sure of the word, but he enjoyed her very presence. "We can see whichever you wish first..Although, I do believe I would like to see where you spend most of your time. But, not if it will make you uncomfortable. The garden will do as well. You have told me about it previously." His eyes instinctively traced over her face, trying to gain some insight as to what was going through her mind.

The serpent seemed rather excited, but also a little bit…something. Was she concerned maybe about him being in her home? It was coming across that way to him a bit. Or maybe that was his own mind playing tricks on him, which was disconcerting in itself. One thing he noticed about her home, other than the cleanliness, was how quiet it was. It reminded him almost of the gossip booth, when she had been leaning into him heavily, and resting her head on his shoulder. It had just been them then. The quietness. Or after the gift of a game he had given her just yesterday. Both were pleasant experiences, so he had no doubt this would be as well. "I will follow you along side where ever you wish to go." ,/b>He offered her a small smile, almost as if attempting to reassure her which was preposterous, the demon did not understand such an action.

"speaking" | thinking

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 02:38 AM

He wanted to see it for the same reason she had suggested to show it to him - upstairs. So she mulls it over for a moment more, her eyes temporarily searching around the large front room as though she had misplaced something that she just had to find. She was awfully out of her element, it seemed, her thoughts going every which way - but then when he draws her attention back with his final statement, she finds that she's... well, she doesn't have a word for it. But the way she feels compromised, unsettled, eases drastically when she smiles widely at him in response, like the strange sensation was simply a vapor that had been caught in her lungs and was now being set free. "I can show you both." she tells him, the decisiveness in her tone coming naturally as the serpent once more regains her typical traction. And just like that she was leading him with a smooth but happy gait, the sound of her bare feet slightly echoing across the marble floor. She leads him to the back wall where the stairs ascend up onto an overarching catwalk that overlooked the large room they had been in, and after scaling to the top, she takes him across the modern structure from one end of the room all the way to the other wall, where a spacious hallway was their destination. The moment they entered the opening of the wall and into the hallway it was incredibly silent - if ever it was possible to be quieter than even before. The soundproof walls were welcoming and white, pristine and kind as the serpent led the shadow demon deeper into her convoluted lair of branching off hallways and different, unique rooms. There were many rooms whose doors were left opened; a library, a sun room comprised only of glass walls (because the serpent liked to be warm and so she of course needed as much sun as possible on her body), the usual such things.. but every now and then they would pass a room that was closed and locked. With the locks installed on the outside.
If anything was stirring in those rooms, the soundproof walls took care of the noise.

"..Do you hear how quiet it is up here, Kelly? There can be hundreds of people below and in one of these rooms we wouldn't hear a thing." she was very proud of that idea for some reason, but it was most likely because a serpent did not like to be disturbed by loud noises when it was hunkering down into its lair for rest. "...I wasn't always up here alone. I kept my baby in one of these rooms, once." she says this once they pass another of the 5-lock doors with all of the heavy mechanisms controlled only from the outside of the room. They were very eerie doors, some had scratches at the very foot of them, likely where hands had come up to claw - but, of course, if the serpent was made aware of it she instinctively stomped on their fingers until they were folded and bent. "But now there is no noise. Just me!" there's something wrong with the way she says this, but if she's dwelling on how Sweeney had abandoned her it doesn't show. But the second floor was frozen in time since then - she liked to remember it the way it was, where she had someone to talk to, had someone who was pitter pattering down the halls or talking on the phone or swore unceremoniously when they stubbed their toe against a door; now it was just her. It was very strange how different the tense of the penthouse was the moment one went to the second floor; at the bottom you could practically feel all the stories those walls could tell about parties and social events and presidents of companies and their spouses coming together with laughter and stories for the ages; cocktail dresses and nice music and dips in the pool like some modern royalty story. And then there was the second floor, which was silent like its own home - or, more precisely, like the remnants of some place that had burned down and was now trying to whisper its grief into the ears of visitors.
Well. Henche seemed to like it all. "The staff, I put them away in the basement. I thought it might be nicer if it is just us." she tells him as she leads him towards the only double-door room that stood at the end of a path. She too had liked the moments when it was quiet, when it was dark and it was just the two of them. It was very nice being close to him without distraction, she decided. The way she talked about them, the staff, as though they were things, was indicative of how she perceived other life. But it was certainly not the same for Kelly, however. She was more and more aware that she did not decide anything for him, which was.. it was strange, and that was why she was anxious about relinquishing what control she did have over the frequency of their meeting. But.. that was okay, she thinks.

The room was surprisingly spacious once they entered, a nice-sized den with a vaulted ceiling that had one wall that was completely glass to let in the most light that it could. The space on the first floor was for guests, and this one was for her. Another door on one side led into her bedroom which was emptier, modern but cozy, and then on the other side of the den was a bathroom where the cool-blooded serpent so loved to bathe in the hottest water she could stand. She lets him go once they're on the carpeted floor, moving forward a few paces without him before turning on her heels to face him with a brilliant smile. "What do you think? I hardly ever have to come down!" She had entertainment, space to roam, a place to sleep, and sunlight. It was like a tiny apartment in her own house! "I have a little terrace out there - do you want to see it? I grow.. ..Hmm, I'm not quite sure exactly what I have out there.. but it overlooks the garden too." she was gesturing to the multi-paneled wall made of glass windows and the patio terrace that was accessible from it.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Find Alehkar Garieptol

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Trickster
Art Shop Thread
29 Threads
405 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 03:06 AM

He watches her search around, and waits very patiently for a response before she takes charge, and then leads him up the winding staircase towards the upstairs. He let her lead him, keeping his eyes on her back instead of looking around at where they were going. To him, it seemed she was all he wished to look at. Everything about her was captivating him. For anyone else, the mention of how incredibly silent it was would ring true to how exactly isolated it was. The screams of prey would never be heard below, and instead of fear, he thought it very practical to have the peace of mind that she could hunt without worry of disturbing any guests she may have below.

The mention of the baby again, and that slight shift in her tone, caught his attention. The way she tried to exclaim over the fact it was just her, there was that offness about her again. He was fancied that she was sharing so much with him. Why? Why suddenly was he starting to learn so much about her. Why did she bring him to the place no one else is allowed to enter. His thoughts went on to what Rachel had told him, on a serpent not normally enjoying just their scent on their habitat. And now, with her bringing him up here, his own scent would mingle and be…everywhere.

He had no opinions on the matter. It was simply a fact.

And then...Oh. So. She did have a basement she could lock him up in. This idea, almost amused him. "It was very nice of you to think of such. I do not normally enjoy many individuals. Even if they are silent, it can be very distracting for me. It was a weakness, in all its entirety, that he had shared with her before and reiterated just then. He should take note of exactly where they were going, and he was in his periphereal, but more so his attention remained solely on her and her alone. The scratch marks on the doors did not phase him, nor did the many dead bolts. It was good, to have security on those you did not want to get away, after all.

The only time he looked around, was when she addressed him once again for his opinion. His eyes scanned the vast room, and it was much larger than the place he was currently calling home. If that could be said. The demon had never known what having a home truly meant. He was staying in a run down apartment, that was spectacularly cleaned (not by him, he never did the actual cleaning) and he believed it belonged to an elderly human who had only a few days remaining before he died. As she mentioned the Terrace, he walked towards it, his eyes scanning out over the wide glass windows.

"You have a lovely home, Miss Cassy. I am grateful for you showing it to me. While downstairs is..nice…I like it here more. " It was all her specific things after all. It was not meant for how, and it was not meant for guests, it was simply what made her comfortable and it was simply what she had decided was presentable for herself and only herself. And her baby, of course. She had mentioned the baby twice in as many visits now, and he was never one to be shy in what questions or statements he made. With his eyes still looking out, just briefly, before he turned to look fully at her. "Why did your baby leave, if you do not mind?"

"speaking" | thinking

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Luxuria Vice Lord
Art Shop Thread
30 Threads
375 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 07-06-2017, 03:57 AM

She had remembered how Kelly did not like too many people - so she was sure to put the ones she had away like toys that would only distract them from.. whatever it was they wanted to do with their time together. How unusual for her to retain information so minuscule like that; what did it matter, after all?
Apparently quite a bit. She doesn't want him to be uncomfortable, and definitely not distracted. So, she had put them away so they would not be bothered by even the slightest sound. The butler was the only one out and about, but he was not trapped and was easily able to remove himself from the main property so as to stay out of the serpent's way. "Yes," she confirms, "I remember how you looked at the wedding.. .. but, now we're alone. That's okay?" She doesn't know why she's confirming that - she had never really had to confirm anything before - if that was what she wanted then that was what would happen and everyone would love it or she would eat them. That was how it always was. ..unless of course she was not sure it was okay herself even, and was looking to him for.. comfort, perhaps? Assurance?

She followed loosely behind him as he explored, almost like she was inspecting his body language and trying to make out whether or not he was impressed or disappointed by her space that she called home. The terrace was cozy, made of fine wood and the potted plants and creeper vines that clung to the walls were very green and very well cared for - surprisingly. But the serpent was very good at taking care of plants. All they wanted from her was water, that was easy! They flourished on the patio ground and the walls and underneath chairs in a beautiful mess of green, herbs and aloes and whatever other weed-like plants that were easy to keep. Then of course the sprawling backyard that was a biome of its own, thick with a sea of dandelions (just like she promised) and deciduous trees and fruit trees to nest under and watering holes, cute little white fences and bird feeders that hummingbirds buzzed around by the dozen. There was a slight pause to her step when he tells her that he prefers it up here. It meant something beyond what was being said and perhaps that's exactly what he intended - she would not put it past him. But he preferred to be up here, in her most personal space, where they were closed off in silence alone together where nothing else really existed in this time-frozen place. It meant something that he preferred to be in here with her. "...Thank you, Kelly." it sounded.. slightly taken aback, like she did not know what to do with such an honor or such great amount of whatever she was feeling. She was coming up behind him slowly, absentmindedly while she thought, and suddenly he was quickly turning to face her with a question.

It was a hard question to answer. Not because she did not want him to know, but.. because she did not entirely know herself. She was never sure, she had so many theories and even tried to remember all the things she did that could have possibly caused it - anything that had made different, made her upset, made her try to escape (before she had properly gotten used to the serpent's control) - perhaps those things were it. But ultimately, all she knew was that most likely "I think she wanted to be with the other humans." that's what creatures did, didn't they? Like how they raised the lions in captivity on television and then released them into a new family of their own kind instead of letting them live in the house forever. "I gave her things, all the things she could want, but.. She wasn't really my baby, I suppose. I just found her on the street. I guess she just wanted to go back onto the street." she'd been to Billie's apartment, it was nice - she supposed. It wasn't nothing like her home, not by a long shot, so she didn't understand why she had left to.. go somewhere worse. "I think they just like each other more - you know. The humans. ..I think that.. I can look and sound as human as I want, but.. It isn't the same. I am not the sa-we are not the same. Demons, you know. My baby wanted to be released back into her natural habitat." she took her place beside him, now, her attention settling fondly on the beautiful, green terrace. "And this - this is mine." she was looking at him now, a smile fondly spreading as she remembers that Kelly liked it - he'd just told her so, and that was.. very important, somehow. "Kelly, you know, if you like it so much, I would not mind if you wanted to spend more time here. ..I would know where to Find you, at least!" she says, a smooth chuckle heckling the last statement despite how incredibly uncertain she was about offering such a thing.
It was so... strange.

"Speaking" | Thinking

Subscribe Pages (5): « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »