Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Vice Lord / Kairos / Weapons dealer
Art Shop Thread
3 Threads
34 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 10:45 AM by Aiden James Romano Posted | 08-28-2017, 10:32 AM

Aiden cam and it was glorious something he would remember for a while at least. His body trembled as the rush blew through him drawing his limbs stiff and locking his grip onto her. His fingers stayed buried in her hair and the demon held her in place and himself in her throat while his seed was blasted into her mouth. Whatever she had done to him it caused everything to become more sensitive and the end result was an incredible orgasm. After it was over and he once again regain control of his limbs as well as his mind, Aiden let go of her head and laid back fully grinning in delight. "Damn Aya, the things you do to me." He laughed again and moved his limbs just to make sure that he didn't cramp up.

Very satisfied, he watched her licking her lips and rubbing her belly. Perhaps she didn't mean to but the image playing out after he had just spilled his seed into her reminded him that there were consequences for such things. Not that it really mattered all that much. Aiden wasn't married and he didn't answer to anyone any longer. No one could make him take care of a child if he didn't want too, and no one could keep him away if he wanted to see it. "Yea, well I'm not the only one baby. You taste damn good too."

He really was a beast and a fiend and he liked the image of his tongue in her pussy almost as much as he liked the image of his cock in her mouth. They were going to be a good fit together and Aiden had already decided he wasn't letting her go anywhere. She belonged to him now, he found her on the docks and as the saying went 'finders keepers'. "You were in the pin?" Well that might explain why she was so hungry and needy with lust. The first time that he took her he had tried to pound her into the car but Aya loved every second of it and the puddle she left was a perfect example of that. "Yea, the only fun had in the pin is by the damn guards."

Still he wondered how how Aya survived the place. She didn't look tough and as sexy as she was he knew that people wanted to fuck her. Even he and his men had the same idea when they first saw her only he got to her first. "A women's prison. That sounds even worse than a man's prison. And you got out still looking hot, how'd you do it?" It wouldn't have shocked him if she said that she had been some lesbian's play thing. That sort of thing happened a lot in jail with both genders. Protection from being raped by supposedly everyone by given in to a single person. What odds. "Now I see why you needed a man so badly. Had to remind yourself what a good fuck felt like?"

He rubbed her head and her shoulders before he pulled her up to rest close to him. Poor Aya, he knew she needed him now more than before. "So what happened? How long were you locked up?" He kept her close, his fingers gentle as they trailed along her shoulder, around her back and over her shapely ass. This was an interesting twist, Aya looked the part of an innocent but as he knew no one was truly innocent.

Find Aya Hannouchi

Quote Post
Played by ruelle
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Criminal aka Aiden's property
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 10:33 AM by Aya Hannouchi Posted | 08-29-2017, 12:07 AM

What do the books
Say about me now?

"Mmm, I could say the same Aiden, your stamina is nonparallel." A preening sultry look to the compliment as shoulders rolled in a fluid motion. Those smokey hues practically devouring him from toe to cock to head. A smooth rolling onto her stomach as feet kick up behind in a dainty fashion.

Opps... she hadn't mean to let that slip out. A nibble to her lip as those hazel eyes peeked up at him from under the thick of dark lashes. Most of her make up was gone from either sleeping in it or being sexed off but she hardly needed it save but to accent eyes or pout of lip. Mention of prison could get her into further trouble where she didn't want any, just what got her there could very well turn into a problem if he was what she thought he was. Big house, probably a wait staff, expensive cars and out late at night at the docks... There was a need to be cautious here.

Yet, the moment his question reached her ears she was... slightly surprised that his inquiry was not that of disdain or suspicion. Rather it was almost endearing and understanding. She couldn't detect any lies... or now that she was focusing on it that she could actually tell. How unexpected yet delightful as a result.

"I was... freshly out too not even 48 hours." A quiet reply that her cheeky wink barely masked that deeper meaning which held more memories than she was ever willing to admit, yet that smirk and playful sin of a grin was there. Bringing a finger to bite upon and toy with for visual distraction. "I steered clear of the guards, for what I could at least. There was the ... odd occasion where I was caught up in them." A nonchalant shrug as if it didn't matter and there was a shadow that crossed over features. one that passed quickly to his next question.

Laughter followed instead as she nodded, finger playing with a tangled strand of hair instead that she used a paint brush over the flesh of his knee. "It wasn't completely bad.... but it was bad enough for someone like me that seeing you fresh and oh so deliciously fuckable... it was a treat straight out of an erotica novel and boy, do you fuck so damned good Sugar. A sinful reminder that I want to repeat over and over again." Her teeth nipped at that knee she was playing with in a playful graze of teeth. How she did it she would answer in a moment. "As for how... Big Bessie." A if those two words said it all with the seriousness within her tone that lingered on those features. It was obvious she was quick to hide those signs of weakness, to shrug it off or dismiss it with humour, sex, or playfulness. Not once she let it linger.

Pulled into his chest she relaxed, enjoying how he was petting her. Something rare and .... she wasn't sure she had felt this before. Safety... or at least the illusion of it and it wasn't something she trusted if ever. It always came with a price.

"What happened? You want to hear my sad sob of a story? Order some food and I'll tell you." She poked his belly... might as well get her last meal if this went south. Settling in she rested her cheek to the nook in his shoulder. "I was with a gang since I was little, don't remember much beyond a big house and a few details really... but I was part of a street gang that did thefts for some group. We were petty until we got our name out there and always the constants were me and Touya. We were hired to do a job with our group to steal some chip and deliver it... over the years I come to learn Touya and his workings, couldn't trut him as far as ya could throw him. her fingers traced over his chest in the dips and valleys that were there for her to explore. Enjoying the feel of him if telling the truth backfired on her. Demora watched from within her mind, mildly intrigued.

"Guy was a worm. Two faced that back stabbed many of our gang members for personal gain. I knew it would be only a matter of time before he did it to me... He planned to keep the chip and sell it to the highest bidder. I stole it first and swapped it for a fake, only for my gang to be blown up at the drop off. I knew it was Touya that turned on us... Fucker got what he deserved after he learned what he got from the drop off was a fake and turned me in to the cops. He ratted me out first because he couldn't catch me, so I did the same gave him a taste of his own medicine."

She huffed and rested her cheek on his chest, listening to his heart rate and possible threat or lie in his next words. It would be very possible h would just kill her for this... "Of course it got me a lighter sentence, but no one likes a squealer in that place... my only saving grace was that he had back stabbed many of the women in there to earn me brownie points for delivering his own just desserts... It's what got me under Big Bessie's wing and licking cunt instead of beat to a pulp nightly. I knew what I was getting myself into when I did it and I don't regret it for a sleaze ball like him. I seriously hope he got the shorter end of the stick for his two faced thieving ass. I only got 5 years but I heard he got 20... if he survived it in there." Her smile was felt along the lines of chest as she smirked to herself.

She wasn't looking for sympathy. Nah, she was tougher than that.... even though arms were wrapped around him as if seeking some sort of comfort that she was secretly taking for herself. Fully expecting him to turn on her. Once you admitted to such a thing it was hard to trust them in this dark side of the world, the world of shadows that played by it's own rules.

@brim || She be naked || Waking up to a pleasant surprise

Find Aiden James Romano

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
3 Threads
34 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 11:08 AM by Aiden James Romano Posted | 08-31-2017, 10:51 AM

Aiden basked in his own glow and he enjoyed the compliments that Aya gave him. Of course he already knew all of this but he never tired of people telling him again and again. Especially when he had plucked them off the street and given them a home and a purpose. "We're just taking it easy now. Wait til we do this marathon style."

Barely 48 hours of freedom and as horny as a rabbit. Aiden lucked out finding this vixen on the docks wandering around looking for someone to snatch her up. The demon was all about giving when a human was in need and Aya had a few needs to be met. Her past didn't matter and he wasn't one to judge when he had spent time behind bars years ago. "I'm surprised they let you off so easy. If no body else can get to you in the pin the guards can."

Aiden had a good imagination and the thought of some woman in the pin making Aya her personal bitch did amused him. He didn't know how well she fought or if she even could, but he knew how pretty she was and how good she was in bed. She complimented him more and the demon smirked proudly. He could listen to this all day without getting tired. "And I plan to keep fucking you too." Not all women would willingly take a pounding and enjoy it but this little blonde did and she fit right in with his aggressive style of sex. "Big Bessie? That's a real name?"

He chuckled when she asked him to order food. It sounded like something a woman might say in a hotel. Aiden had money but he didn't have servants exactly, not the type that he would give simple orders to like bringing him food. None of them were good cooks anyway or even decent ones. "What do you want to eat? What did you eat before you got locked up?" The demon reached for his cell phone and he would order whatever she wanted. Another of the good things about living in The City was that it had pretty much everything and from all corners of the world. "There, that should give up about 30 something minutes. So yea tell me your story."

Touya was a name that sounded a lot like Tony to him. Aiden didn't like the name Tony, and he didn't like anyone named Tony. The reason was Tony was the name of a coward and a back stabber. He once knew a guy named Tony, he didn't last long in the group. Big mouth, soft chin, dead man. Aiden hugged her shoulder, he trailed his fingers along her back and he grabbed her perfect little ass and squeezed firmly. "A chip huh? What kinda group was this?" Ideas formed in his mind, his little snack was probably some kind of thief/spy and that was something that he would use in his group.

"This Touya sounds like a dick. What was this gang you ran with?" Before coming to the city and joining karios Aiden had been mixed up in other gangs too. He wanted to see if he knew the people she used to be with or if they had been rivals in the past. It was just his curiosity because those people didn't mean shit to him now that he was on top of the world. What she told him took guts and it really could have gotten her killed or in the least sent away. Known snitches didn't get far in gangs or in any group that didn't follow the law. Even if they had a good reason no one ever cared.

It made him wonder if he could trust Aya or if she would snitch on him the moment the water got to hot and she couldn't take it anymore. His other idea turned out to be right and he cracked a grin at the corner of his mouth when she told him that he had been with another woman in the pin. The demon decided then that if she did stick around he was going to introduce another woman into their games here and there. "He's probably dead by now. Powderpuffs like that never last long. Got too many enemies."

Aiden turned over and pinned Aya to the bed, it wasn't a forced and rough movement but he didn't give her any room to slide away. His body pressed against hers, his weight holding her down as he pushed his way between her legs. He took her arms and raised them above her head so that he had her locked under him completely. "Now I'm glad that you told me that. I'm surprised that you did, but now I gotta wander. Can I trust you?" He really would hate to lose her because she was the best fuck he'd had in a while, but business came first.

Find Aya Hannouchi

Quote Post
Played by ruelle
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 06:34 PM by Aya Hannouchi Posted | 08-31-2017, 06:18 PM

What do the books
Say about me now?

Those eyes widened at the promise of a marathon. Blinking several times to picture it and she shivered with the thought of being rendered jelly and thoroughly please. She smiled widely with this notion, having never been in such an event and how glorious that would be. Every indication that she would not oppose to this in the least. "I'm obviously leaving out parts that weren't so easy, let's just say a marathon with you would be much preferred over what the guards had for me." A wrinkle of nose that drew out an Ooooo, from her at how he planned to keep her in his bed, no doubt easing into this marathon. After all, she hadn't been sexed in over 5 years that she would need to build up to such stamina on her own.

When he made a call for food she was relieved. "I ate whatever I wanted, our jobs paid well enough that there nothing of a 5 star restaurant but steaks or noodles..." The noodles mad Demora cringe and mainly she ate cheap she had to ...or to annoy the demon inside that seemed to be rather quiet throughout this entire exchange. She did avoid answering on what gang she was with... that... was just as bad as squealing. Spilling who you worked for and just because he asked ... nnn... Wold that put her in deeper hot water? Safety first that she didn't say anything in answer because how easy would it to be to get information out of her then? Not a good secret keeper if she told and she was still making first impressions here. "I hope he's dead."

That motion of rolling her over, thighs parting like the red ea to welcome him and foot moved to the back of his calf in playful swirls of toes. Those hazel round eyes were blank for the moment, staring up at his sexy lips. Trailing up from those words spoken as arms were easily place above her head in that submissive position without a fight. There was a moment of silence as she contemplated his question, those hues never removing themselves from his. A steady stare as she finally chewed a lip and took a deeper breath. "There is one thing you should know about me Aiden. That I always keep one thing to myself that I can dangle to keep me alive. It's funny though you should ask if you can trust me... even though I expected it once I decided to tell you, but this entire time I've been asking myself that same question about you. Can I trust you?" he let that linger for s second before she continued.

"I decided yes and I told you the truth knowing where that would land me.... and I will tell you that not once did I turn on my gang. Even knowing that Touya did what he did, I never went against them. It wasn't until he killed them all, that I was discarded like them to die were I at the drop like the rest as I was supposed to be, was when he took himself out of the gang and he no longer deserved protection. No longer was he one of us. I still would not have turned on him and let him be if he didn't come after me again.... third strike and it was the only way I could do anything about it once I was in handcuffs." That last little bit still held a bitter edge to her tone.

"The coppers never got an answer out me for who I worked for, neither did anyone in the pin because I know who not to cross or fuck with. I had a job to do and that was sell the chip to the ones buying. So... I suppose that question needs to be answered by yourself. Even when I say yes, you can... you have every right not to believe me." She gave a shrug, seeming unperturbed by the question.

"Quite frankly, I told you everything. The truth in fact so this is the first time that I have nothing to hold onto that could keep you from killing me. Other than I give the best fucking head you'll ever get -" And there was a sparkle of mischief in her eye at that, even from this serious conversation she could joke. " -but it's nothing to write home about when it comes to such a serious as a crime as squealing. Although would it be squealing if he was no longer part of my gang?" Logic really, but that was a Demora thought that slipped through. "If you ask me again who I worked for would that place me under you? Or just label me further a backstabber? Personally, I'd rather be yours... if you let me." She saw an offer when there was one. A chance for serious protection, great sex and possibly a purpose in her life. "Just tell me what you want from me and it's yours."

Find Aiden James Romano

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
3 Threads
34 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 09-02-2017, 12:57 AM by Aiden James Romano Posted | 09-02-2017, 12:53 AM

Aiden had no idea how long it had been since the last time Aya had gotten fucked good, but he knew that sex was one of the most fun things that humans did and when a guy found the right partner there was nothing like it. Having a familiar partner was also a good thing because breaking in new ass wasn't always as grand as people liked to make out in stories. "You don't have to hold back on my account. You can tell me anything." He meant that and besides he was sure that whatever they did to her wasn't something that he or someone he knew hadn't done to someone else. "I can be pretty creative myself." Of course what he imagined for her wasn't anything harmful but it might leave her sore for a day.

"Yea ok. But what do you want to eat right now. Here?" He pushed his hand through her hair while looking at those pretty eyes. Aiden had no problem ordering what he wanted he believed he had good taste but here he was trying to let her order what she wanted. His way of saying thanks for such good pussy and blow job. "I can eat anything really, I have a strong stomach. But I like to spend a little money and try stuff that normal people don't eat." It was a way that he showed just how good he had it. Like the movie stars and music stars that ate the best meals daily and spent hundreds of dollars at restaurants. He could do that too, but Aiden didn't take it that far. He noticed that she didn't answer his question about the gang she used to be with but it didn't matter. No matter who they were, coming into The City they would be on Karios territory.

When he mounted her there was reason to be serious and reason to show his control and power over her. But there was also the simple pleasure of being on top of such a hottie. Aya was so cute and she wasn't making it easy to be serious looking so submissive beneath him and the way she rubbed her feet against his calves playfully. The demon really could fuck the woman to sleep, then wake her up and take her all over again. But if he was going to keep her around he needed to know who she was first and what she was up too. Not that he had so many reasons not to trust her, but when she got out of jail she had to have some plan and he wanted to know what that was. "I say that trust is like oral sex. You get out of it what you put into it." He grinned and gently bit her lip.

Aya was putting up a brave front but he believed her to be honest as she spoke to him. It wasn't so easy to lie to someone while lying naked in the bed with them on top and pinning you down. She explained herself and gave her reasons and he would see if what she said held out. The demon was a somewhat good judge of character and Aya seemed on the level although he had to admit he might be a little bias because she was so damn hot. Even laying in bed with her now his cock hadn't gone down completely.

Aiden chuckled at the joke, but it was true she was very talented and in his book anyone that could give good head deserved a medal. "No, if he's not with the crew he's fair game, bait, what have you." He smiled when she asked if answering his question would put her under him considering their position now. "You are already under me." and to add to the point he thrusted his crotch into her saddle. As far as things went Aya was on the right track but he would need more than good good pussy and amazing head to bring her into the gang. His bed girl was one thing, but the crew needed a few other skills. "You can be mine, that' simple. But if you want to be in the crew make money, drive the hottest cars and live the high life you'll have to prove yourself first."

Find Aya Hannouchi

Quote Post
Played by ruelle
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-07-2017, 09:58 PM

What do the books
Say about me now?

"I haven't had normal in a while. I hope you don't mind be getting normal" She smiled. When asked for food she placed her order for breakfast... steak and eggs, french toast and orange juice, leaving her to contemplate his next words. Not to hold back on his account... that was exactly what got you killed for blabbing your mouth though. Yet, for some unknown stupid reason, she actually believed him. Like truly believed he would be okay to tell and that... was the most weirdest sensation ever. Even Touya never received such trust from her, but then she also knew him to be an ass and backstabber long before she even got that far to trusting him. Still... she felt she could tell him anything and it wouldn't be wholly detrimental to her. Was he using some power on her? It was very possible and she wouldn't put it past anyone in such a position as him. Just to know who you invited into your humble abode. She smirked, still feeling uncertain but she relaxed under him and merely wriggled her core against that girth still growing between her thighs. "Maybe another time, not all of them were pleasant and that creativity I'd rather not repeat." Even the guards could be asses, especially if paid enough to take a pretty ass like hers down a peg. Her protection under Bessie wasn't immediate after all.

"Hmm, I like that analogy actually... and you give good oral." that foot continued to stroke along the back of his leg, finding to the middle of his thigh which meant her legs had spread wider to gain him access. "That means you'll story tell too?" Share with her? Tit for tat? An expectant look crossed her features. Already she had told him more than what she would have normally anyone. Thoughtful expression that turned with the purse of lips into her decision. Having agreed that fair game was hers to take and that already those play on words meant he was keeping her. Ya, she could read between the lines.

His bargain seemed fair, some information, some proof and she was in without having to cut throats for it. A rare instance really. Normally there was a show if faith, a job given and she had a feeling that was coming. If only because words were not as good as bonds. "We did information deals and stolen items for the White Rabbit. We weren't apart of it but more of a small scale thug group in our local area of Ghost Town, East side. We only started getting bigger near the end there."
There was no struggle to him holding her down, but certainly there was a pert smile just for him. "As for earning my way in... what do I have to do? I had no real goal in mind other than to find some sugar daddy once out of prison, maybe shake my ass for cash. So if you're wanting to keep me under you ... I'm more than down. You fuck just the way I like it. I haven't felt this good in a loooong time and you can best be sure I'll keep bringing it for a long as I'm able." She leaned up then to place a warm kiss to his chin, a teasing nip. "If you want to hear my resume I'm sure I can give you the run down of what skills I can be used for and not just while on my back." That voice was dark, husky and very meant to tempt. "What is it you do? I need to snuff up my cover letter to what position I'm applying for."

Find Aiden James Romano

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
3 Threads
34 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 03:38 AM by Aiden James Romano Posted | 09-12-2017, 03:31 AM

"Normal's good, but I'm the kind of guy that makes his own normal." Aiden was fine with her settling in and enjoying herself, that was the point. If he simply wanted to fuck her, he had done that much already so any other time she would be in a cab on her way to some place not in his building. But he liked her enough to keep her around the next day and even feed her which many women could tell her didn't happen so often. He was a demon after all and not one of those nice ones that couldn't figure out if they wanted to be evil or good. Aiden knew who he was and he liked himself just the way he was. In his mind everyone should like him for who he was and those that didn't could fuck off. No matter what he was a winner and if it took the rest of the world longer to realize that it was their problem. "What ever happened it helped I say. Prison doesn't reform people the way the media wants us to believe, if anything it makes us worst. So the next time some pig or skank tries you, you know how to handle them." And even if she didn't all she had to do was tell him about it. Aiden would be glad to put them down because 1. He liked to fight. 2. Aya was his and no body fucked with his shit.

Aiden smiled a little from her comment, Aya was another satisfied customer. He was very good at pleasuring women and he didn't mind doing it unlike some men. He actually enjoyed it but of course it helped that Aya was clean and took care of herself. The City was home to a lot of people and those people were no different than those in the rest of the world and many weren't so clean. "And you made it easy being so tasty." He felt like nipping her right then and there, but the girl needed her down time too. The demon eyed her when she asked if he would share and it really wasn't a problem. Who did he know that he liked talking about more than himself? In the past he might have been more quiet but he was a king pin now and didn't need to hide from anyone. "Fair enough. What do you want to know?"

Some might think him a gentlemen for it and others sexist but Aiden didn't like to send women into a gun or knife fight. But it wasn't out of shivery or some outdated notion. He liked pretty women, sexy women and there was nothing hot about a woman with scars or bullet holes in her. However, if a woman really wanted to be a thug he wouldn't stop them but they wouldn't be in his bed anymore if they got themselves scared up. Truth was, Aya was just to damn pretty and he could take her out with him just to see the looks on other karios member faces. So for that reason he was going with another idea in letting her join. "White rabbit huh? They are always sticking their nose in our business and trying to be like us. They're just to scared to get their hands dirty." he scoffed.

Straight to the point she asked what she would have to do and he didn't mind telling her. She had interesting goals though small and it made he smirk. "Sugar daddy? I'll be your sugar daddy but you're doing more than shaking that cute little ass for me." They were alike in a few ways and Aiden agreed that she fucked just like he liked it too. She kissed and nipped at his chin and the demon stroked her hair and grind himself between her legs. "Yea go on. Tell me what you can do for me?" Some women would have been find just being on his arm but if she wanted more he would let her have it.

"What do I do? I run guns, weapons of all types through The City. The legion has their own supply of weapons but they ain't the only one who can get top dollar shit. Most of my shipments come from outside of The City but I have gotten my hands on a few anti dominion weapons from the legion's bunker." He looked down at her and smiled as he hugged her to him and a pleasant warmth was growing where their bodies met intimately. "I buy, and I sell, and at the moment we're doing a bit of work ourselves on making special weapons using next generation tech."

Find Aya Hannouchi

Quote Post
Played by ruelle
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-12-2017, 08:13 PM

What do the books
Say about me now?

she was rather curious as to what his kind of normal was. If she had to guess, it was beyond mundane like those out buying groceries and working normal jobs. Whatever he did, was certainly no retail clerk or stock holder. "I will say it most certainly honed my skills and just made me cautious to not get caught again. Bad girls will always be bad." That last piece was said with a purring smile, all seductive and meant to be more than naughty as she peeked at him from under the thick of dark ashes. Sinful, she kept herself always ready for some form of action and played whatever ropes she was tossed to work with. You could do so much with rope after all which spoke to how adaptable she was. Quick witted and observant after all.

Observations like how he hadn't released her yet and he was all too comfortable where he was between her thighs. Not that she was complaining, she figured their talk was simply a break between their sexual intermission. Which suited her just fine so she could find out more about him. Aiden was beyond sexy, powerful from what she gathered and while he was kind enough to take her in, she felt that power with him that said he wouldn't take nothing from no one and merely dish it out. Now it begged to differ just what she did want to learn from him? What questions did she have? The ones floating around in her head were more pertaining to what her role was going to be here than anything so his question was met with pursed lips and silent thought.

"why do you think they hired us pickpockets and low timers to do their theft. It brought food the table in the very least. Beggers can be choosers." The be like us part did catch her notice though. Us, meant higher ... more serious in crimes and there was only one organization that was an 'us' like that. Kairos. She knew it with him having to say it and there was an inner moment of 'holy shit' and sensation of hitting the jack pot. Playing with the big boys and moving up in the ranks. This talk of her becoming his was sounding better and better. Everything she could ever want right here and with this sexy beast of a hot fucking Demon to boot. "Shake it, bounce it, spread it wide... you got it Sugar daddy." Hips ground into his at those words, a waggle of eyebrow as she gave s laugh that was also joyous. Sex, every day... did she die and go to heaven?

Confirmation came with the weapons explanation. Interest shinning her eyes at the mention of some rather rare come bys even in this field of business. "Ooooooo guns! You have my attention." A shimmy of shoulders to show that she rather liked the sounds of that all. "Kairos. How lucky for me. I know a little about weapons but I can shoot without blowing my hand off. I love fast cars and did my own time racing, or stealing cars. Petty theft like pickpockets, drop offs, movement of product like smuggling. I've go no problem with murder how I like to think of it, getting rid of a problem." A touch of humour as she gave off her list of known skills. "I have a few abilities too that kept me out of trouble for the most part." Her freed hands were brought to his shoulders. Roaming, touching, giving little pets to smooth soft flesh over his.

It was here that there was a knock to the door. No one dared step in but a voice called out over through the doors. "Ummm, you ordered food?" The seeming uncertain of voice calling out that had Aya tilting head to pry eyes away from his features to the promise of a meal. "Shall I?" She asked with a bat of eye lashes to be freed from his form to gather them something to eat. Hips twisted to rotate their position, flipping him onto his back for her nether lips to kiss along that rigid shaft. "To be continued." And she slipped from the bed. "You can tell me about your own time in the Big House... I'm assuming before you became such a big shot now, they'd never let you out if they caught you now. Learning the ropes will come with sticking to your side if you want me there. Enemies, friends, where I stand with your men once I've earned my way ... all that. " And she would have to learn what he did, how he liked things run. She sashayed that ass with long hair brushing to buttocks as she started towards the door to answer for their food.

Find Aiden James Romano

Quote Post
Played by Brim
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
3 Threads
34 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-13-2017, 11:14 AM

Normal for Aiden used to be the type of thing that many in the outside world lived daily but maybe for a demon it wasn't so normal. He came from a average family, went to a normal school, and had the same hobbies like anybody else. Sure he was more aggressive in school but that wasn't so abnormal either. He was for a time a very out spoken person when he was young and the kind of person would possibly end up an activist or councilmen. Even to his first run ins with crime it was the same ole low level thugs story. The City was where Aiden made himself into a new demon. "Bad girls huh? Yea you keep it that way." he said grabbing her ass. "I like bad girls just fine."

Aiden had an answer for that question and it was because the White Rabbit organization was full of cowards. They were too soft and scared to get involved with the heavy work so they stayed behind their computers and on their cell phones scheming others out of their money from afar. It was smart to be honest but then they had to have a day time job to try and explain anyway their extra funds. Aiden liked living out in the open and he wasn't about to deal with employment. He didn't hate the WR group but he didn't trust them either. Aiden didn't trust some of the members of the karios, but he trusted them more than he did any WR.

"You take work where you can get it until you can make your own way. Everyone knows that. It took me a little time but I made it from the bottom and now I'm here." This talk between round one and two wasn't so bad after all. The demon didn't do so much idle chatter, business sure but just laying around he was normally sending a woman home after sex an turning up the music while he drank or had something to eat. But he liked Aya and nothing he said seemed to scare her. In fact the more they talked the more she smiled and laughed. The sexy human liked his power, he knew it and he used that any way that he could with just about everyone. "That's my kinda girl." Aiden laughed and kissed her neck as they ground their bodies against the other.

"Yea guns can be fun and they bring a lot of money." He liked firing heavy duty weapons and watching the destruction they caused but the real deal was the money that he made from them. In the warehouse he had all types of weapons but it was the big ticket items that sold the most. They weren't low level thugs here they sold top notch weapons that even the military was still buying. The demon smiled when she figured out what group he was with even though he hadn't been trying to hide it that much. But she was smart and when she started listing off her abilities he grinned and nipped at her neck and jaw. "Well that makes you a very pretty little criminal. I guess you might fit in, guess we'll see." Aiden kissed her again and just as he was hooking her legs around him there was a knock at the door.

"Yea, fuck." Aiden grown as he let his face fall against her breasts. He started to move but then Aya rolled over to straddle him. He laid back watching this little vixen who's breasts he cupped as she mounted him. "You can bet it will be." He smacked her ass as she got off the bed. "The big house, heh, if you can call it that. I was younger then and this was before I came to the city. I was on the run for putting a bullet in this little shit's head and when I ran low on money I tried to rob a bank. It was in a little shit hill of a town so I figured I could take them by myself. I got locked up in this little jail in town but I wasn't there long. I bunch of bad asses I started to run with bombed the place and I was set free." He laid back waiting for her to come to bed with their food. "You know how to make bombs too?"

Subscribe Pages (2): « Previous 1 2