Customer Service Call Rep
Art Shop Thread
4 Threads
13 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 08-29-2017, 10:52 PM

I would spread my wings

If they weren't so goddamn heavy

One of Talia's favorite floors was Monai. It was always tough navigating the floor with all of the people that wandered about, but it wasn't as busy as some of the other floors. At least she could almost time this one around the ebb and flow of most 9-5 jobs, though it wasn't as predictable as some of the other districts.

What made Talia love this floor was what she could find there. One of the landmarks boasted beautiful gardens that she could spend weeks in, wandering around among the plants. Sometimes it got a little crowded and Talia didn't stay too long, but this day wasn't too bad. It was a little chilly, so only a scattering of people were there enjoying the nature. It was perfect.

Talia inhaled deeply, taking in the scents of flowers and dirt. She held a to-go cup of coffee, keeping both hands on it for a little extra warmth. It was just cold enough for her bare stomach to prickle with goosebumps, but not so cold that she was uncomfortable under her cardigan. Her hair fell freely over her shoulders, adding even more comfort to such a perfect moment. Even her pesky demon couldn't bother her here; there were no people to interact with, no things to break.

It was one of those rare moments where Talia was comfortable in a public place. She felt relaxed and content enough that she wasn't even bothering with her telepathy. She just stood, in her own world, smelling the rose bush in front of her.

OUTFIT , CAL , ♥♥ ©

Find Eveline Steele

Quote Post
Played by Callanthas
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Legion
Wanted Thread
Legion Captain
Art Shop Thread
5 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 08-29-2017, 11:13 PM

TAG Talia Cash
NOTES Mwahahahaha

It was funny, the things your brain forgot. All her life, she'd been hounded by the paparazzi -
just because she was a rich heiress. Then because she was a rich heiress who had given up on her life of luxury to become a Legionnaire. And then because she'd become a Captain of the Legion. Then because she married Etienne Blanchard... and now because she had divorced him, less than six months after the wedding.

Somehow, amidst all these things, she had forgotten she had one very simple dominion that would have helped avoid a lot of the unwanted flashes of light and leery faces trying to follow her. Invisibility. So today, she'd left work without a word - not that anybody challenged her,
she was Captain and didn't need to explain to anyone where she went or what she did.
But today, she had chosen to come to Chonchon just to... walk. To try to appreciate whatever beauty there was in the natural world and try to put her on thoughts in order.

She kept herself invisible, hoping that she would not be recognized. Eveline was not particularly adept at this dominion, but she thought she could hold it long enough to stroll unimpeded. Her mind kept replying scenes of the last week over and over, as though there was anything she could have done to avoid it. They had married because they needed to,
to keep the companies. And then, he was gay... and there was no way he would ever love her... Why had she tried, then? Why had she even bothered?

She collided against something - something warm. No, someone warm. Then she felt the splash of heat upon her and she yelped, somehow not losing her Invisibility as she fell forward, dragging the person along with her. "Fuck! I'm sorry! I didn't meant to..." She began apologizing, unaware that she was still not visible.

Find Talia Cash

Quote Post
Played by Jessica
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
4 Threads
13 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 08-29-2017, 11:57 PM

I would spread my wings

Talia was enjoying her moment alone when someone ran into her. Wildly, she looked around. She could feel someone, at least, but she couldn't see where they were. Her eyes were wide with fear and her heart beat frantically. She fell backwards, still frantically looking for the person. Her coffee splashed down the front of her, but she didn't even notice the hot liquid. "Fuck, fuck!" Panic shot through her as she felt her stomach, felt her hands, felt her skin touching the other person. She could feel her own skin tingle as her necrosis started to take. It would take some time of solid touching before it did anything besides burn, but she needed to get. this. person. off.

She heard the woman apologize, still unable to see her. "Fuck! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" she screamed without realizing it. Too long, and she would hurt another person. She would hurt them, again. Again, and again, and again. She already worried about everyone else, now she had to worry about invisible people as well? Stumbling back, she tripped on something and fell-not something. Her nuisance of a demon. It scurried out of the way as she fell to the ground. If the stranger didn't have a good stance, she would fall with her, landing on her and touching her.

OUTFIT , CAL , ♥♥ ©

Find Eveline Steele

Quote Post
Played by Callanthas
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Legion
Wanted Thread
Legion Captain
Art Shop Thread
5 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 08-30-2017, 12:43 AM

TAG Talia Cash
NOTES Ah yes, Pain

The woman started screaming, hysterically so. But the momentum had been too great and Eveline couldn't help but follow the path that gravity had foreseen for her, falling down to the floor on top of the woman. This effectively made her Invisibility fade - she found herself just on top of her.

The woman's hands, free now from the coffee, had settled on Eveline's shoulder - laid bare due to her sweater being pulled down as she felt. For a second, she felt warm there -
then a stinging sensation. "Ouch!" She exclaimed, brusquely rolling her shoulders backwards to get free of the woman's hands. Damn, that coffee was a lot more stronger than it seemed, if even her hands were hot enough to burn her skin.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention..." she apologized, standing up and extending a hand to help the fallen woman. Then she thought better of it and coated her hand in a slight sheet of Ice using her dominion - that would at least ensure her hand wouldn't be burned as well. "Please let me make it up to you, I'll buy you another coffee."

Find Talia Cash

Quote Post
Played by Jessica
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
4 Threads
13 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 08-30-2017, 01:12 AM

I would spread my wings

Talia's eyes widened as the woman appeared on top of her. She didn't even notice her hand was touching skin until she felt it, felt the tingle of skin-to-skin contact. The woman exclaimed and stood up, apologizing again. Talia stared at the blushing spot on the woman's shoulder and pushed her hand down to touch the ground. She glared up at the woman, irritation and worry mixing into a weird combination of emotions.

She glanced at the hand outstretched to help her up. The thin sheen of whatever that was didn't matter, Talia had no intentions of touching the woman again. Without taking it, Talia pushed herself to her feet, making sure to keep her distance from the other woman. It was only then that she realized she was soaked with coffee, her exposed stomach red from the hot liquid. That was probably some of the tingling. She looked down at herself, assessing the damage and worrying over her sweater.

As she was looking at the stain on her sweater, Talia felt her frustration grow. Why was this how things had to go? Why was she forced to live in fear of any human contact? Just getting bumped into was such a terrifying, frustrating experience. Why, why, why?

The spot Talia was glaring at started to erode, a small hole boring into the fabric. Catching herself, Talia took a deep breath and looked back up at the woman. "It's okay, I'm-I mean, are you okay? Your shoulder..." She trailed off, her eyes on the spot where their skin had connected. One good thing about her dominion was that it was weak; she didn't usually need to worry about the spots spreading. At least she had that going for her.

For now.

OUTFIT , CAL , ♥♥ ©

Find Eveline Steele

Quote Post
Played by Callanthas
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Legion
Wanted Thread
Legion Captain
Art Shop Thread
5 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-10-2017, 03:55 PM

TAG Talia
NOTES N/A

Her shoulder was the last of her worries for the moment - once she really took the time to look over her poor victim, she realized the girl was completely covered with hot, probably scalding, coffee. As she watched, a part of the fabric started to erode, leaving a small hole. Damn, was the coffee really that strong?

"Never mind me - fuck, if my shoulder got like that from the coffee, we have to get you to a hospital." She pulled out her phone, fully intending to dial 911 as quickly as possible. Then a thought struck her. "Unless you have some kind of Regeneration dominion? That could help, if your clothes caught most of it..."

Subscribe