Legion
Wanted Thread
Secretary - Monai Precinct
Art Shop Thread
4 Threads
16 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-01-2017, 02:17 PM

Elisavet is too giddy for this outing. It is all overwhelming, to say the least. New home, new job, Fenrir's obsessive desire to see his siblings nearly 24/7. It is nice to get out of the apartment again, though. Professor Sean is a nice break in the week, but it is still technically "work". Conversations with the kind professor were relaxing and enlightening, but she couldn't exactly call him up for a stroll (or could she?). Lily, unfortunately, couldn't make it out again. She's still not used to her friend's sporadic schedule and had envisioned them spending more time together. Peter must suspect this because he seems to have taken a personal goal to show her around the city as much as possible. They worked together and often exchanged silly faces at the coffee pot that Elisavet had a duty to keep filled and fresh, and she appreciated the thoughtfulness to be included in some lunch plans she could make.

Today they are going to "Chonchon", which is supposed to be some kind of garden. Familiar with markets in open spaces, Elisavet is prepared to feel twinges of nostalgia, but she has no real idea as to what she is getting into. It's always an adventure with Peter. Walking across the hall to their place, they had planned to catch a cab together and make a day of it. She knocks on the door and places her eyeball to the peek hole.

"Officer Itkin, reporting for duty!" She calls through the door, a giggle at the back of her throat.

Fenrir yawns.

"Speech" | Thought | The Wolf

Find Peter Roth

Played by Junos
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Legion
Wanted Thread
Patrolman
Art Shop Thread
1 Threads
77 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-05-2017, 11:12 PM

Peter is just pulling his pants on when he hears the knock at the door.

Hey Hel, would you mind letting her in? Thanks Bae! He calls. The demon rises from her place on the couch and walks silently to the door, grabbing the knob with a dripping hand and opening it up. Her downcast eyes tilt up to meet the gaze of her brother's human, stepping aside to let her in. The two of them have not been alone since their initial meeting, and instinctively the demon reaches out for the presence of her sibling. Outcast of her own making, she wishes not to feel pushed out and suffocated by the pressure of her brothers' malice towards their respective hosts.

Pavlov is barreling up to the door when Hel opens it, tail wagging a mile a minute as the gargantuan puppy sniffs and whines at Elisavet's legs and waist. At one point, he even drops down to roll over onto his back for her--effectively blocking the hallway. Hel doesn't know why he likes her so much, but suspects that it likely has to do with Lily.

Hello, Elisavet. Peter will be ready shortly. She explains, hand waiving to gesture her to the couch to wait. Would you like some water? You might want it if you're going out for his birthday. It's a joke, clearly, but she offers a short smile just in case.

Hey! Sorry about that, I had to fix my hair and shit. Peter grins as he walks out, pulling his shirt over his head as he appears and straightening out the hem. It sucks that Lily can't come, but I guess you'll have to do for now. Picking up his car keys, he pats his pockets and checks to make sure Pavlov has water before striding up to her. Now I'm making good on my promise to show you around. You're not allowed to be a hermit when you're friends with Peter Roth. Offering a large hand for her to take to get up off the couch, he keeps that bright smile on his face and pats her shoulders--naturally a very touchy sort of guy.

Really, though, thanks for hanging out with me on such short notice. I totally forgot that it was my own birthday. Letting her walk ahead of him to the door, he locks it behind them after giving Pavlov several good pats and kisses. You a drinker, Liz? He asks playfully, twirling the car keys around his finger while they walk to his modest sedan.

npc.

Find Elisavet Itkin

Played by Meesh
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Legion
Wanted Thread
Secretary - Monai Precinct
Art Shop Thread
4 Threads
16 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-09-2017, 09:35 PM

Elisavet is holding a small bag behind her. It's a pretty bag, glittery and pink. Inside of it is her gift; a 40 oz of the trashiest beer she could find. Colt 45 beer, to be exact. The three of them have spent a lot of time talking about how trashy Peter is in his "redneck hometown", though Liz has no real concept of any of these things. There is a card int he bag, too, but she will present this to him soon. Hel answers the door and Elisavet's face lights up in greeting. The demon, though scary-looking at times, mostly struck her as sad and something to pity. She seems nothing like Fenrir, and the way Peter treats her is actually endearing.

"Oh, hey Hel!" She greets her with a smile before dipping down to rub all over the soft puppy. "And hey slobby-bobby!"

Elisavet is kind of a sucker for nicknames. They usually don't make sense, and they usually are pulled from thin-air, but they stick. Rubbing the puppy's belly, she can feel the way her demon fills the new space that is Peter's apartment. The great Wolf sniffs around, not spending too much attention on Hel, but he is gentle and even kind to her when he grumbles in her ear. only

"You care too much for the humans."

"Oh? Is that so? Are we going to be making some bad choices?" She giggles to Hel, unknowing that Fenrir is speaking about her, setting down the gift on the counter and leaning the card against it.

Lingering for only a few moments, Elisavet turns at just the right moment to see Peter lumbering out of the back. She catches a glance of his stomach and blinks, turning away respectfully. Though she hadn't imagined what his stomach or chest might have looked like, now that she had seen it, she realized it is just as she would have imagined it. A little fuzzy, very muscled. Lily is a lucky woman, she thinks, and turns back to find him decent. Fenrir doesn't swallow her mind up - and her whole body was tense waiting for it - so he must not have cared about her envy or interest. This puzzles her, but she chalks it up to him being preoccupied with Hel. Who knows what they discuss.

"How can you forget your own birthday?" She tilts her head with a smile before shaking it in disbelief at the goofy man. "And it is a shame. A shame I can't be allowed to be a hermit and that your wonderful wife cannot join us. I'm afraid I'll bore you."

At his question, she gives him a smirk. There's a twinkle in her eye as she points a finger to the bag on the counter.

"You should open your gift, Peter Roth." Her tone is silly and she looms as he moves over to it. The 40 oz beer is revealed and she bursts out laughing. "Is this red-neck enough for you?" Her inflection is off (the neck in red neck is emphasized), but the point has been made. His reputation as an American country boy has been made and when she was in the last drug store (the same Walgreens she is to meet a random demon), she passed by the largest beer she could find that looked "American-enough".

"I have been known to drink a little, yes," She laughs, but is kind of fudging the truth. Elisavet has drank at family gatherings, but never enough to be tipsy or drunk. First, because it was family gatherings and young ladies didn't get wasted and become an embarrassment, and two because Fenrir wouldn't allow it. Elisavet is playing it by ear tonight, but she plans on asking her demon each step of the way."Look at the card!"

The card is a cheezy "American" card that plays "Sweet Home Alabama" when opened. On the side, Elisavet has scribbled in the best English she can muster:

Happy Birthday to the one who is fun and brings me to be joy with! I am glad to be that you marry Lily!

A wide grin is on her face and her fingers are laced together in anticipation.

"speaking" | thinking | "Fenrir speaking"

Find Peter Roth

Played by Junos
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Legion
Wanted Thread
Patrolman
Art Shop Thread
1 Threads
77 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 09-12-2017, 11:12 PM

Hel only gives the faintest of smiles at the gift Elisavet brought with her. She was well versed in enough human customs to notice that it was packaged with the intent of it being funny. Peter was usually a good sport. Usually. Pink tended to be a weak spot for him.

Pavlov whines and wriggles under her hands, leg kicking when she finds an itchy spot on his belly. Meanwhile, Hel feels the swelling presence in the room, the illusion of fur brushing over her face and hands. She sighs and breathes in, detecting the faintest hints of scorching, fiery breath. His voice is deep and moves through her like a cold wind, a frown creasing on her features as her eyes are downcast. She should have known that Fenrir would come to know the sentiments of her other brother, and how he would always side with the snake that never lost the poison in its bite. She had become... docile, changed, wholly unlike the giantess that used to strike fear in the hearts of men.

I look after that which has been given to me. It is what I have always done. Why do you not walk alone,
if you despise them so much?
She replies to her brother, raising her look as Peter walks into the room with a bright, happy smile. More than likely. She says out loud to Elisavet, though her mood has visibly shifted. Pete doesn't seem to notice how the woman turned her face away from being exposed to him, figuring that she's seen plenty of men with their shirts off in her lifetime.

Hey, when you deal out justice as hard as I do, you lose track of the days. The grin is impossible to wipe off his face, snorting at her follow-up to the question and coming over to clap a hand on her shoulder. You don't give yourself enough credit. And just be sure to send her lots of pictures, especially if you get wasted.

Oooh a gift for me? That's too sweet. He approaches the bag and picks it up, arching a brow high and turning to look at her while he presented it. You have an eye for... flair. Oh my god, what is this? What is this Liz? He cracks up, nose wrinkling in disgust as he holds up the massive can. Did you google what this was? You've triggered me. I've never wanted to look at this backwoods beer ever again. Jesus, you should never be allowed near a computer ever again.

I guess we'll find out what a little is. Opening the card, he laughs again and tosses it back in the bag. You are out of control! Who even told you I was a redneck?! You're hurting my feelings now. Laying a hand over his chest, he pouts dramatically. Putting the beer in the refrigerator, his hands find her back as he leads them out the front door. Pavlov tries to squeeze out after them, but he stops to give the puppy a kiss and proper love before he is left alone. Poor animal.

Really, thanks for the gift though. That's thoughtful of you. The drive to the bar is short, but it is densely packed and loud as hell. Just his kind of place. Managing to procure them a small table, he hops up in the chair--looking like a kid in a candy store.

Pick your poison, Lizzy. Or do you want to order for each other so it's a surprise? The grin on his face is mischievous.

npc.

Subscribe Thread Closed