Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Bartender, Freelance Photographer
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-21-2017, 02:23 AM

Gil had been told, in no uncertain terms, that he needed to relax. He'd called his aunt to tell her about his lack of progress, and she told him that if he didn't get out and try to have some fun she was going to go the the City herself and kick his ass. He wasn't any good to anyone burnt out, after all. He didn't have to like it, but he had to admit he was strung out and tired.

Which was how he found himself at a club, taking shots and watching everyone else dancing. He had done a bit of dancing already, but his heart just wasn't in it. Thus, the shots. He was getting steadily more and more tipsy, when his eyes landed on the first person he'd seen in the club that made his breath catch. He wouldn't say he was easy, but he was already tipsy enough that he was going to go home without his plaid overshirt--lost somewhere in the sea of people.

And a tipsy Gil tended to lose his inhibitions relatively easy. It was how he found himself coming up to the man, and tapping him on the shoulder. He leaned against the bar, loose limbed with an easy, hazy smile on his face. "Do you like blueberries or strawberries, ’cause I want to know what kind of pancakes to make in the morning."

Tipsy Gil was a lot more confident than sober Gil, for sure.

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Star Pit Fighter | Vampire Playboy
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-22-2017, 01:55 AM

I'd rather die than let this dream go to waste. You can tell that I ain't playin' by the look up on my face. he world wants to tell us who we are and who we ain't. But the person that I am is somethin' you can never change
Malachai
Fresh from a fight with the adrenaline pumping through his system Malachai staggered down the street with a content smile on his face. It had definitely been a good match. While he had not been fighting another star fighter the rookie recruit he had faced had put up a helluva match. Between the speed this kid had on him and the way he and his demon kept switching over who had control and thus the style of fighting changing in an instant had kept Malachai on his toes.

It had been one of the most difficult fights he had had in quite a long time and it left him with a huge grin on his face and a hunger burning deep in his belly. Licking his lips as he strolled on his eyes raked over the men and women he passed on the streets. They were all laughing and chattering to one another or had their heads buried in their phones as they went about their nights and his eyes finally locked on to a young woman walking on her own seemingly smiling to herself.

In a blink he vanished and appeared behind her. Wrapping one arm around her mouth and the other around her waist he teleported them to the back of an abandoned alley. His ears picked up on the frantic racing of her heart and the thrumming of the blood in her veins as she struggled in desperate fear. Vibrating with anticipation he called forth his dragon fangs to pierce through the gums of his human mouth until they were long enough that he could sink them deep into her neck.

The struggles doubled as the pain ripped through her but Malachai simply tightened his grip on her as he greedily suckled on the wound, calling forth her blood to flood into his eagerly lapping tongue and down his throat like a fine wine. The savory sweetness of the blood pulled a deep moan from his throat and his eyes fluttered close in ecstasy.

Seconds....Minutes...Hours... passed by before he felt her body going limp in his arms. Reluctantly he withdrew his fangs and cleaned the spilled drops with his tongue as he commanded the blood in the wound to clot before he brought his lips to her ears and whispered "Thanks for the drink, darlin'. Now go home and forget this ever happened." Quickly burrowing into her mind he erased the memories of their encounter.

Leaving one last kiss on her temple he teleported away and to the front doors of his favorite club where he greeted the bouncer with a broad grin. "Hey Sammy!" The man laughed and shook his head, discretely tapping a finger against the side of his lips. Malachai touched his own lips at the prompt and when his finger came back red he smirked and sucked the finger clean. "Always was a messy eater." Clapping the man on the shoulder her wiped his mouth and made his way in and towards the bar for another type of drink.

The glass had just hit his palm when he heard the voice behind him. Raising his brow at the cheesy line he turned to eye the man who spoke to him. A deviously interested grin spread on his lips as he mentally undressed the man, deciding he was definitely interested. "I'll eat either as long as I can lick the syrup off you first."

date; 12/17 | tagged; Ellie | Wearing |

Find Lancelot Gilbert

Played by Ellie
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-22-2017, 03:12 PM

Even tipsy, for a moment Gil looked stunned when he got the response he did. And then he laughed, bright and loud and loose. He leaned against the bar, a slow grin on his face as he looked at the other man. His eyes slid over him, and he said, lazily, "Syrup's messy, but I think I could make an exception for someone as sexy as you." He licked his lips, and then he flagged down the bartender, asking for an old fashioned.

Then he offered his hand, his eyes bright. "Gil. And what can I call you?" He tugged a little at the collar of his shirt, before he commented, "I'm honestly surprised that even got a response from you." He grinned. "Normally I get scoffed at or punched, one of the two."

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-22-2017, 11:35 PM

I'd rather die than let this dream go to waste. You can tell that I ain't playin' by the look up on my face. he world wants to tell us who we are and who we ain't. But the person that I am is somethin' you can never change
Malachai
Sipping at his drink, Malachai shifted on the stool so he could better face the delicious looking human before him. "I'm Chai, Malachai." His tongue flickered across his lips as he licked them and laughed at the mans response.

"Well people these days just don't know how to appreciate a nice cheesy pickup line. I personally find them endearing." Pausing as the bartender returned and handed Gil his drink Chai let a sly grin form on his lips. "Though you seem a little tipsy, might not be acting like yourself so if you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep in until the afternoon.

Find Sekah

Played by Sekah
Development Thread
OOC Roleplayer
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Head Admin
Art Shop Thread
105 Threads
1,068 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-25-2017, 03:33 PM

Ascension Gift for Lancelot Gilbert

Something is unlocked within yourself. You've walked down the Lovers path. You may choose not to walk this path, and forfeit the growth you've achieved. If you wish to follow it, you may choose only one of these roads to advance upon. Which will it be?

Ascension Choices

The Lovers Tier 1. Ascension to "THE MONTAGUE"
The montague pursues their relationships aggressively and single-mindedly, no matter what trials must be overcome. The Montague’s biggest weakness is their rushed decision-making. They leap headfirst when a more circumspect person would dip their toes.
You feel new possibilities within you. You can now easily persuade other people. The empathy dominion has a greater effect on you than on most. The dominions pathfinding, empathy, telepathy, and pheromones are now augmented. Any dominion you and the person you most care about share is also augmented. Your character may show unusual command of those dominions for their mastery.

The Lovers Tier 1. Ascension to "THE CAPULET"
Love is a sacrifice, and that is never more obvious than with the capulet’s willingness to give up what they have for the safety and happiness of another. They value mutual attraction and harmony in relationships, and are generally risk-averse. They avoid conflict. The capulet is a lover, not a fighter.
You feel new possibilities within you. You can now easily persuade other people. The empathy dominion has a greater effect on you than on most. The dominions pathfinding, empathy, telepathy, and pheromones are now augmented. Any dominion you and the person you most care about share is also augmented. Your character may show unusual command of those dominions for their mastery.

The Lovers Tier 1. Ascension to "THE CASANOVA"
The distortion and toxicity of love is most easily seen in the Casanova. A being of indiscriminate taste, who desires beauty but not permanence, the Casanova has a habit of objectifying their lover. The Casanova avoids responsibility for their actions.

Find Lancelot Gilbert

Played by Ellie
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-30-2017, 08:47 PM

Gil's eyes lit up and he laughed, bright and cheerful. He threw back his head, baring his throat in the brief moment of enthusiastic and, yes, quite tipsy laughter. His eyes were warm, and he leaned forward a little, letting the bar take most of his weight as he grinned at him, slow and warm.

"I like you. You're fun." He took a drink and set it on the bar, his eyes brilliant. "Who knows? If you're good at this, I might not regret it at all." He purred the words.

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-30-2017, 09:08 PM

Malachai
The laugh was intoxicating but nearly as much as the allure of that pale white throat as Gil tossed his head back to laugh. Licking his lips he watched as the man man lean forward against the bar, blocking that beautiful neck from view. Instead Mal shifted his attention to the humans eyes instead. They seemed to draw him in and Malachai was all to happy to let himself dive in.

"Well, I could say I'm good," a brow rose as he too set his drink down and rose to his feet, "Or I can show you and let you be the judge."

As the words came out he grabbed the human by the waste with a laugh and pulled him out away from the bar and onto the dance floor. The beat was face paced and bumping but Chai was more than content to pull Gil closer until there was no space between them, his body pressed tightly against the humans, grinding slowly against that adorable little body as he smirked down at the man.

I have a riddle for you." Another roll of his hips as he spun the man around so he could rest one hand on Gil's hip and wrap the other lightly around the front of his shoulders, his lips brushing against the others ear as he spoke. “Roses are black; violets are red, what is it going to take, to get you into my bed?”

Find Lancelot Gilbert

Played by Ellie
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 12-30-2017, 09:46 PM

Gil let out a startled sound when he was pulled along, before he laughed in delight and more than happily leaned against the man when he was pulled close. He looped his arms around his neck and he gasped, shivering. He hummed, nearly purring as he rubbed against him.

"That's not much of a riddle. You're lucky you're sexy, and I'm tipsy, and these clothes are way too hot for my liking right now." He growled the words, and nipped at his ear. And then he traced his fingers over the back of his neck. "So how about... you take them off of me?"

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-02-2018, 06:36 PM

Malachai
His grin grew as the man in his arms brought his own up to wrap loosely around his neck. Purring in content he lowered his head to rest his nose against the mans neck and inhale deeply. The temptation to bite down was great but he managed to resist and settled for simply dragging his teeth lightly across the others skin before tightening his arms.

One second they were in the club and the next they were in Malachai's bedroom and his lips replaced his teeth, licking and suckling at the tantalizing skin. His hands eagerly joined the party and were soon doing their part to help expose more skin for the hungry dragon to feast upon. "My but you are a delicious creature, Gil." He cooed as he spun the pair around and sent them toppling into the bed.

==============================

The morning sunlight was what woke him. He'd been so busy in his quest to tire out the human he'd brought home that he'd forgotten to draw the curtains the previous night. It was an irritating thing to awaken to, light in ones eyes, but when he turned to roll over his eyes fell on Gil's sleeping form and he gave a satisfied grin.

Not many could keep up with the lusty little demon but this man sure as hell had. Reaching out to play with a strand of hair he hummed to himself before crawling out of bed. Food. Actual food. That is what he was craving now and he knew humans needed it so he stretched lazily and began shuffling towards the kitchen. Pancakes sounded good. Everyone liked pancakes. Everyone with a soul, that is.

Forgoing real clothes he snatched up his apron and set to work with a broad smile on his face and a happy tune being whistled from his lips.

date; 1/18 | tagged; Ellie | Wearing |

Find Lancelot Gilbert

Played by Ellie
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-05-2018, 04:08 PM

Gil yawned and stretched with a low groan. He hadn't had enough to drink last night to warrant a hangover, at least. He cringed at the light just the same, and grumbled, burying his face into his pillow... that did not smell like his pillow. He blinked, and slowly sat up.

He cringed a little at the ache in his lower back, moaning softly and rubbing it. Oh. Oh yeah. A slow, incredulous grin crossed his face. He covered his mouth and he chuckled softly. Oh man... Had he really gotten tipsy and pulled someone as handsome as he thought he had?

'You most certainly did. Beau's voice in his head had him blushing hotly, and he huffed, before he slowly got out of the bed. Stretching, he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on, before he picked up the first shirt he could find off the floor. He could smell food cooking, and that warranted exploration.

The sight of the demon in the apron and nothing else had his face heating up. It really was as nice of an ass as he remembered. He just... couldn't resist. Stepping up behind Malachi, his hands moved to grope his ass as he went to hook his chin over the demon's shoulder. "Smells good. Did we ever settle on blueberries, or strawberries?"

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-10-2018, 09:48 PM

Malachai
His ears cought the sound of movement from the bedroom, shifting in the sheets, a hand brushing through hair, and he grinned as he flipped a pancake from the pan and onto a plate before starting another batch. So, his guest was awake. And hopefully hungry.

His whistling trailed off as the human approached him from behind and a lecherous grin formed on his face when he felt hands squeezing his back side. Purring deep in his chest he leaned back into the other male and turned his head to steal a quick kiss. "We settled on neither so I picked chocolate chips. A little sugar never hurt anyone."

Turning back to the stove he quickly flipped the last pancake onto the plate and shut the burner off. Snagging the plate of food in one hand and the syrup in another he moved to settle them on the kitchen bar before turning and pouring two cups of coffee for them and settling them on either side of the plate. Next came plates and forks before he happily threw off his apron and slid onto one of the bar stools and gestured for Gil to join him.

"Get it while it's hot, love." Wiggling his eyebrows he stretched lightly to make his double meaning clear before snickering and turning to the food, preparing his plate while he waited for the human to join him.

Find Lancelot Gilbert

Played by Ellie
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-13-2018, 07:17 PM

The kiss was a pleasant surprise, and Gil returned it more than happily. He melted and sighed in pleasure, before he blinked at the answer to his question. He brightened up. "Even better. Chocolate is always the better choice." He grinned a little bit and he snagged the milk, adding a bit to his own cup before he put it back.

He chuckled deeply, and he said, "You might need a bit more time to recover first, darlin'." That slow drawl of his dripped from his lips as he just about doused his pancakes in butter, letting it melt on the first one before cutting them up. He didn't go for the syrup.

Settling easily in his chair, he said, "So, last night was fun. Unexpected, but fun. Usually people run in the opposite direction when I start flirting."

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-13-2018, 11:16 PM

Malachai
The comment about needing more time to recover had him rolling his eyes in good natured jest. "Yeah. Yeah. My superior endurance might be weaker for now but I still wore you out just as much as you wore me out, buddy"

That had been a pleasant surprise he had not been expecting from the human when he had first picked him up at the bar. And boy had Malachai thoroughly enjoyed the challenge. It had been a very, very long time since someone had been able to keep up with him as long as Gil had and it was probably only through sheer stubborness and Gil's intoxication that Mal had actually been able to keep pace with the man in the first place.

Not that he would admit that out loud. Like... Ever.

"Like I told you last night," He said with a wrinkle of his nose at the whole 'no syrup' monstrosity way of eating their breakfast, "People these days are to hoity toity. Cheesy pickup lines are the best way to really get someone's attention. Especially when they are delivered sincerely."

Find Lancelot Gilbert

Played by Ellie
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-13-2018, 11:19 PM

Gil chuckled, and he arched an eyebrow at the man. "You keep telling yourself that, and that it wasn't the amount of alcohol in my system making me sleepy." He teased him, and took a bite of his pancake. He had to admit though... he'd had a lot of fun.

It wasn't often that he got to have sex like that, and he was definitely up for more fun with this particular demon. It was... nice, feeling wanted. He had the bruises to prove that Malachi had been just as into him as he was into the demon. It was good.

"I can promise you that they were very sincere, especially in that particular moment." He chuckled, and then then he asked, "I didn't happen to make it back here with my overshirt, did I?" He'd lost that before he even met up with Mal.

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-13-2018, 11:27 PM

Malachai
Sticking his tongue out he ignored the playful jab in favor of swallowing another mouthful and washing it down with a sip of coffee. Nope. Not going to admit it. Dragon's were nothing if not stubborn. Well, greedy little hoarders as well but stubbornness was way up there as well.

"Nope. By the time you melted into my arms you had already lost that. Hope you weren't to attached to it." His grin returned then and he glanced at the clock. Still fairly early. He had about 3 hours before he needed to be at the Pit if he wanted to avoid Kazuya tearing his ass a new one, and not in the fun way.

Which meant he had just enough time to finish eating and then drag his new friend into the shower with him for another round or two before he had to actually go. His grin turned devilish but he masked it quickly behind his fork and pretended to have a vested interest in his food. "Any big plans today?"

Subscribe Pages (2): 1 2 Next » Thread Closed