Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Bartender, Freelance Photographer
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-13-2018, 11:32 PM

Gil blushed when he mentioned his behavior last night. He had been utterly shameless, and it was a little embarrassing... but at the same time, he'd definitely seemed to appreciate it. And it had gotten him laid in several interesting positions, so he couldn't complain too much.

"Well, I have others. That one was comfortable, though. I wonder what poor sap I tried to foist it off on. I tend to strip when I start drinking." He shook his head in amusement at his tipsy self... and then he was asked about his plans. He was quiet a moment.

"In a little while I'll need to head out. I took the night off, but... I've got a few things that I need to keep up on." For a moment, there was something dark in his eyes.

Find Malachai

Played by Lady Kyo
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Star Pit Fighter | Vampire Playboy
Art Shop Thread
7 Threads
52 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-14-2018, 12:10 AM

I'd rather die than let this dream go to waste. You can tell that I ain't playin' by the look up on my face. he world wants to tell us who we are and who we ain't. But the person that I am is somethin' you can never change
Malachai
"You strip when drunk? My oh my, I will have to keep my bar well stocked then." Wiggling his brows deviously he polished off the food on his plate and stood to rinse it off in the sink. He could do the washing up lately.

Right now he had more important things on his mind.

"Well I have to head to work in a bit as well but I think I need a good shower before I head to the office. I smell like..." Pausing for dramatic affect he sniffed playfully at himself, "Like a vivacious little human. Care to join me?"

Wiggling his finger in a 'come with me' gesture he walked backwards a few steps before turning and making his way towards the bathroom, hips swaying deliberately as he made his retreat.

date; 1/18 | tagged; Ellie | Wearing |

Find Lancelot Gilbert

Played by Ellie
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Bartender, Freelance Photographer
Art Shop Thread
9 Threads
65 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-14-2018, 11:51 AM

Gil laughed a little when he mentioned keeping his bar well stocked. "I get warm and the clothes disappear. It's a curse, or a magic trick. They do disappear very thoroughly." He grinned at the man, only to blink when he took his plate to the sink.

Gil's eyes widened when he mentioned needing a shower, and the offer to join? Well. Who was he to refuse such an invitation. He needed a shower anyway.

Abandoning what was lift of his pancakes--not much, to be sure--he scampered after Mal with all the grace of a newborn colt. He still wasn't sure how Mal found him sexy, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Not when it meant he was getting laid.

Subscribe Pages (2): « Previous 1 2 Thread Closed