Freelance Web&Security Developer
Art Shop Thread
11 Threads
269 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-17-2018, 11:46 PM

[Image: MLfLsxx.jpg?1]

You'll Never Learn Me
Worried? He was worried any time anyone went in. Was he worried she'd fuck up? No. He was worried that she was not prepared. Had no plan. He liked to have a plan. Winging it, it just didn't work. Not in these situations. His feet were propped on the dash, lap top on his lap, and he could hear everything she said. Everything they said. Could see from her vision, even if it was a little glitchy at times the deeper in she went. Static rumbled in his ear, but it was nothing he was not used too. Just like the coiling tightening in his gut was nothing he was not used too. It was just…There was something different this time and he did not want to think on what. Even Grimm hadn't been pleased with this mission.

As she spun, the instant recording was crossed over to the other side of his screen. Where he slowed it down and planted stills so he could keep an eye on everything. But, most importantly, everyone and their placement. His eyes dragging over each image before the name 'Connie' rang out in his ear and his eyes narrowed at the sight before him. Yeah. No. That guy was not someone he wanted Ayan messing with, but he remained quiet. Last thing she needed was him yammering in her ear in that exact moment after all. He could almost feel how sweaty the guy was, this Salazar, could almost smell the overpowering cologne that would surely linger on Ayan.

Finger tips played with the cap on his water bottle, twisting it on and off but never taking a sip. Keeping his eyes glued onto everyone around her, and attempting to take in everything he could even with a big hairy chest covering half his view.

Find Ayan C. LaRoche

Quote Post
Played by Tomi
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Gemologist / Performer
Art Shop Thread
15 Threads
299 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-18-2018, 03:48 AM

"Connie, baby. Donchu' worry! We get girls that breeze in an'out yanno?" He finally let her go and stepped back. His large hands rubbing the length of her arms. "You look, just, so good. M'so glad you came back." He let the toothpick roll around in his mouth as he gave her some space.

That saucy look never faltered as she shifted the weight of her body. "Yeah, I know Sal. But, I could use a bit of cash, so I figured I'd show up - in my Sunday Best." There was a laugh, it was plastic - fake. But, it was demure and full of femininity and Salazar was eating it up.

"You mos' certainly did, baby. You most certainly did." He offered an arm and shifty grin. "Come on, let me introduce you to the fellas." The Creole titled her head curiously.

"The fellas?" A question as she linked arms as requested. "...this sounds special!" There was that giddy excitement exuding from her. Those luminous eyes sparkled up at Salazar.

"Yes, these are my personal friends. They're looking to invest, maybe bring in a bit more business." Salazar's voice was gravelly as he spoke to her. The importance he pressed to her was genuine. "I want them taken care of Connie. This could bring in extra money for everybody."

The Creole gave him a look that showed her concern. "I dunno, Sal. I'm sure you got better girls than me? What about Shae? Heck, Colleen would have them licking her boots." There was that plastic, saucy laugh. But the look on Sal's face didn't match the humor.

"Shae and Colleen chose to move on downstairs." The smile didn't reach his eyes. Ayan's brows shot up.

"Ah, Shae was...pretty against being downstairs. But, if the money's good, right?" Salazar smiled lazily as if she was eating the bullshit he was laying down.

"That's right, and it was very good." They approached the VIP section of seated men. The Creole threw on that lazy smile, lowered lashes and an extra sway in her hips. "Gentlemen, this lovely lady, is Connie. She's a part-timer - but when she's here? It's an absolute joy."

He released her to the wolves with a smile. "Howdy, boys. I'll be handlin' ya care tonight." Salazar took a seat in the round seating area.

This wasn't good.

Ayan knew some of these faces - they still had bruises from the last time she was near them. Luckily her stealth made it easy to handle. They were faces of some of the pedo-circle she'd been following. "Now, if'n there's anythin' I can get ya'? You let me know now, ya' hear?" Her twang over-exaggerate for the character she needed to play.

There was a brow-raising among them as they began to consider The Creole in earnest.

"Sal, she's cute. You only let her work part-time?" Creep 1 wouldn't stop staring at her exposed midriff. Salazar only shrugged.

"You know, Sal - ..." Creep number 2 leaned forward in his seat. "I'd like to see her downstairs." Murmurs of agreement.

"Mm. I don't know, Sal. I'm not sure I'm downstairs material." Ayan cooed.

"Connie, baby. They want to see you in a more quiet environment. Surely we cannot refuse them, right?" Salazar's eyes were hard as they met.

"I suppose not. The customer is always right..." Her smile was bubbly as an airhead.

This wasn't good.

Date :: Tagged :: Attire:Enough Cleavage? BGM: Fight Music / Notes

Find Zacchaeus Makris

Quote Post
Played by Larks
Development Thread
Human with Civil Demon
Thread Tracker
White Rabbit
Wanted Thread
Freelance Web&Security Developer
Art Shop Thread
11 Threads
269 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 01-20-2018, 12:33 AM

[Image: MLfLsxx.jpg?1]

You'll Never Learn Me
He gave him the fucking heebeegeebees. What the fuck was wrong with this guy? Was he stuck in some disgusting retro eighties over haul and didn't get the memo they had moved on by a few decades? He hated how he put his hands on her. How he was smiling at her. How everyone else was staring at her as if they wanted to just eat her up and spit out the bones. Luckily she couldn't feel him right then. The strain of his jaw as he clenched it. The way his lazy posture immediately changed and he was leaning forwards. Feet flat on the ground. As if he could pull himself through the screen and direct his fist right into 'Slazars' fucking disgusting grotesque face.

Downstairs.
Downstairs.
Downstairs.
Downstairs.

The word was ringing out in his mind and his brows were furrowed and he did not know what it meant but..He knew it was not good. Fucking hell. What would he do if things went wrong? Well absolutely anything he could to get to her. He wanted to beat the shit out of all of them. And he would. But. Unfortunately. If he went in there right now then a whole lot of girls would be hurt, and he couldn't handle that on his conscience just because he had it in for Ayan in a bad way.

Subscribe Pages (2): « Previous 1 2