Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Head Admin
Art Shop Thread
53 Threads
653 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:06 AM by Pouf Posted | 01-03-2017, 02:38 PM

Open Threads

Want People to Easily Jump into Your Open?

This is a library of open threads on the site! Post here after you've made an open, if you want people to jump in. Please let us know the maximum capacity of people you'd like to join. If you no longer wish to let people hip-hop into your open, you can also post in this thread to have your open removed from the list!

Open Threads

Work hard, Play Hard: Delivering a justice-pizza to the crime ridden city while on patrol, what could go wrong? | 3

Will you let the chaos in?: My little chaos demon, Eris, hanging out at a bar | IDK LIKE 10?

Strolling the Park: My sweetie, Sage, wandering around a park | I GUESS LIKE 5???

Shooting Star: Meet Ruiji! Lost and hungry, the Librarian is looking for friends! | Up to 5 I suppose

Wait a Minute: Mack and Samael are at the club! Come and cure them of boredom | 5 I suppose

Dognapped: Crow is in trouble for kidnapping someone's dog | Up to 2

Follow the White Rabbit: Introductory Thread for Sean as he hopes to get in touch with the White Rabbit | Up to 3

Template

Remember to remove asterisks!

Thread URL: URL to open thread
Thread Title: Title of the thread
Thread Description: A short teaser about the thread; entice people to join!
Number: Max number of people that can join

Code:
[*CODE][url=THREAD URL][b]THREAD TITLE[/url]:[/b] THREAD DESCRIPTION | Max of NUMBER[*/CODE]

Subscribe